What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hard work my development I am surprised I am figure out lots of tried I am patient work update I figure out my mind php and code study good idea! bit improve!

I met someone using ASL for the first time. She went deaf shortly after birth, so she talked great enough for me to understand. I was blown away on how her interpreter signs and talks at the same time, fast.

I gave up on you when you said your future wife will have blue eyes. I was ever so crushed...*heaving a big melancholic sigh*

;)

You could just get blue contacts and pretend you never said this! ;)

I figure out see find out if supposed lots of restore computer many time again! :lol:

If you bought more RAM for your computer, would it work better?

good idea I will add extras I wish be buy I think so ram gb1 not sure depend I think back up on on hard drive :)

Ok I'm thinking: How do I unlearn something that everyone spent teaching me for the last 21 yeas of my life? I was just reading a few stuff around AD when I thought about the signing space and how I have to learn to adjust my vision to that space instead of looking at someone to the face/eyes. My grandma ( and every parental unit in my family ) always chastised me when they were talking to me and I would look away. I was still paying attention to her words by listening but also doing something else. So, she would tell me that doing so was rude (cause it made it seem I wasn't paying attention and uninterested) and to always try and face whoever was talking to me. Ok, so lesson learned. You talk to me and I will have my eyes glued to you in full attention. Thing is that now that I'm taking ASL classes most of the students sign and talk at the same time or they shut up mid sentence and keep signing, all the while my eyes go to the persons face then I kind of like catch myself and try to adjust my vision to the signing space if they are signing anything. Most of the time I get lost cause I didn't quite see what they started signing so I have to ask them to repeat.....I feel utterly stupid but I really would like to find a way to UNDO this somehow. -sighs-

Thinking I just had a date with a nice Israeli guy but I still am in love with Wills. And Will sent a text during the date. :o

Thinking that my cat might had a seizure today. Hope it won't occur or worse escalate.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I am thinking about getting out of Iowa today and this weekend. :) we haven't gone out of state since last year.

Thinking that my cat might had a seizure today. Hope it won't occur or worse escalate.

I hope so too! One of my cats (7 years old) had one a few months ago. It was freaky, and not in a good way. But she seemed to bounce out of it just fine, and we have not seen another one since.

I am thinking of going to Montreal for one or two nights this month and I can catch my favorite CFL team, Alouettes playing. :hmm:

What is a captioner device/laptop? Alternative to ASL/Interpreter and FM System for classes. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back