What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a captioner device/laptop? Alternative to asl/interpreter and fm system for classes. :p

c.a.r.t.

I have a lot of planning to do for my FIRST time teaching a Zumba class! I start Monday!

Wow. I am actually disappointed in what Harvard has to offer.

Hell, that on top of the American education system.... Makes sense though.

Wow. I am actually disappointed in what Harvard has to offer.

Hell, that on top of the American education system.... Makes sense though.

"Typical Amuurica. What do you expect?"

Seriously though, Harvard? What is it? If you are disappointed in what Harvard has to offer, then other colleges...

Thinking that my cat might had a seizure today. Hope it won't occur or worse escalate.

aww is your cat ok now? does his or her head tilt down? my kitty had a seizure and his body and head isnt the same as before. but his personality is the same. whew. hope your kittys ok! let me know about it.

"Typical Amuurica. What do you expect?"

Seriously though, Harvard? What is it? If you are disappointed in what Harvard has to offer, then other colleges...

Exactly. There's better schools out there.

Not in the same classification but just take a look at Olin, Harvey Mudd, Cooper Union...

But right now I am laughing at Harvard.

Ok I'm thinking: How do I unlearn something that everyone spent teaching me for the last 21 yeas of my life? I was just reading a few stuff around AD when I thought about the signing space and how I have to learn to adjust my vision to that space instead of looking at someone to the face/eyes. My grandma ( and every parental unit in my family ) always chastised me when they were talking to me and I would look away. I was still paying attention to her words by listening but also doing something else. So, she would tell me that doing so was rude (cause it made it seem I wasn't paying attention and uninterested) and to always try and face whoever was talking to me. Ok, so lesson learned. You talk to me and I will have my eyes glued to you in full attention. Thing is that now that I'm taking ASL classes most of the students sign and talk at the same time or they shut up mid sentence and keep signing, all the while my eyes go to the persons face then I kind of like catch myself and try to adjust my vision to the signing space if they are signing anything. Most of the time I get lost cause I didn't quite see what they started signing so I have to ask them to repeat.....I feel utterly stupid but I really would like to find a way to UNDO this somehow. -sighs-

Practice, practice, practice. Watch yourself sign in a mirror. You are not as inclined to look at your own face.

I have a lot of planning to do for my FIRST time teaching a Zumba class! I start Monday!

Congratulations! It is great that you have advanced to instructor!

Exactly. There's better schools out there.

Not in the same group but just take a look at olin, harvey mudd, cooper union...

But right now I am laughing at Harvard.

Well there's better ranked Business schools than Havard's Business school, Yale University having one of the best art programs than an Art institute itself, and so on.

Pick major -> Pick the top programs that suits you -> Compare and go to whichever college that offers you the best according to your choice of major.

If you go to Harvard without a major or with a major that has a better program somewhere else, then sure, Harvard could disappoint you.

I'm thinking of taking a nap, then going to the grocery store. I may or may not go to a meetup today due to the weather. I am thinking about eating something sweet, which will most likely be a yogurt in the fridge. I am thinking of going out to have fun tomorrow. I am thinking of deleting one of my online profiles. The guys on there are so wack on there.

I am thinking that 17 year olds really need to stop trying to be an adult and to stop believing that they have more knowledge and experience than all of the adults around them.:roll:

Well there's better ranked Business schools than Havard's Business school, Yale University having one of the best art programs than an Art institute itself, and so on.

Pick major -> Pick the top programs that suits you -> Compare and go to whichever college that offers you the best according to your choice of major.

If you go to Harvard without a major or with a major that has a better program somewhere else, then sure, Harvard could disappoint you.

Its ok, i didnt expect you to understand :)

I am thinking of going to Montreal for one or two nights this month and I can catch my favorite CFL team, Alouettes playing. :hmm:

BOOOOOOOOO to the Als.. blah they such a showoff... need for someone to dail them down further lol.. oh well do have fun in Montreal if ya do go there....

I hope ya will do well.. good luck and remember think clearly and ya will have a good plan.. I'm sure ya will be fine.. just dont crap out fast ok? LOL :giggle:

it is very hottest saskatoon, It is screw up on bus wrong :lol: 1 hours

change improve on community

I was 6 hours arrive home I get GSt busy all the time enjoy, Sometimes I am very tried, I hard work outside on exercise lots of complication! I am very enjoy! wonderful I am spend on the on outside worth

it is very hottest saskatoon, It is screw up on bus wrong :lol: 1 hours

change improve on community

I was 6 hours arrive home I get GSt busy all the time enjoy, Sometimes I am very tried, I hard work outside on exercise lots of complication! I am very enjoy! wonderful I am spend on the on outside worth

Well, at least you are here now! I was worried something happened to you.

Well, at least you are here now! I was worried something happened to you.

really!! what is wrong worried!, I am very sometimes on work on spending on the I have GST sometimes lots of work, I am very worried on my old my card replace, I form on issues on my something! I am very 5 hours almost I am tried on hottest outside it is very pretty lots of sometimes! I went to ask my eyeglass said on Oct 4!

I am thinking that 17 year olds really need to stop trying to be an adult and to stop believing that they have more knowledge and experience than all of the adults around them.:roll:
I was like that kid back in the day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back