What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think burn on seems on odd I am puzzled it!

:) that's for me to know and you to find out. haha...no, my ex-boyfriend. We broke up at Easter because the long distance relationship was taking its toll on us but we miss each other too much to stay apart for long.

You gonna go to Alabama just like that? How much is the round trip? What do people do when they decide to go out of state for several reasons? Make a list? Of what?

I'm curious because I would like to go out of state "just because" or " to see someone". What else are you gonna do? Gotta make the trip worth it if primary purpose for you going there doesn't workout.

Mudkipz - yes, I can go "just because" and I don't need a list of several reasons to do so. I'm a grown woman, I know what I'm doing. Thanks.

I thinking over which online ASL lesson to start with.

You gonna go to Alabama just like that? How much is the round trip? What do people do when they decide to go out of state for several reasons? Make a list? Of what?

I'm curious because I would like to go out of state "just because" or " to see someone". What else are you gonna do? Gotta make the trip worth it if primary purpose for you going there doesn't workout.

Consider taking Amtrak somewhere. The ride is in itself a vacation (or at least I hope so as I'll be taking my first long-distance train ride later this year).

I do miss taking amtrak. During my college years, i ve always used amtrak many many many times back and forth. I sure missed amtrak. LOL

Thinking I need to start dinner - we have another Stargate Atlantis DVD to watch this evening.

:) that's for me to know and you to find out. haha...no, my ex-boyfriend. We broke up at Easter because the long distance relationship was taking its toll on us but we miss each other too much to stay apart for long.

I hope you have a good trip if you decide to go. :)

(Sorry didn't mean to be nosy. I know we have a few AD'ers there, thought perhaps you might've been going to visit them. :) )

I'm going to alabama to see my ex whom I haven't seen since beginning of February, the last thing I want to do is take an Amtrak and spend even more time away from him. kinda defeats the purpose of the trip. And when he does take time off work, like the good ole country boy he is, we'll be going trucking and camping and fishing. looking forward to it :)

Thinking that I'm now at the age where engagement/marriage/pregnancy's now rampant... Another friend engaged today. -_- I'm happy and all, but I'd like for some thing like that to happen to me as well. :lol: I want to share in the excitement!

(Sorry didn't mean to be nosy. I know we have a few AD'ers there, thought perhaps you might've been going to visit them. :) )

me gusta :)

nah, you're not being nosy - I did mention my trip first and thanks! I would love to meet any AD-ers in Alabama!

p.s. I met one Ad-er already when she came to Montreal a few weeks ago. Loved it. Looking forward to meeting more :)

WARNING: THIS POST MIGHT SCARE YOU.

There are people that decide to travel anywhere, anytime, even the same day.

This might surprise you, on a couple occasions i've booked a flight for the same day, returning the same night, or the day after... reasons:
One time, my softball team in another state needed a sub, so I showed up.

The other time, my GF was in another state, and wanted dinner with me, so I showed up.

visting your ex? what for?

WARNING: THIS POST MIGHT SCARE YOU.

There are people that decide to travel anywhere, anytime, even the same day.

This might surprise you, on a couple occasions i've booked a flight for the same day, returning the same night, or the day after... reasons:
One time, my softball team in another state needed a sub, so I showed up.

The other time, my GF was in another state, and wanted dinner with me, so I showed up.

I did that once too. I flew to Florida one time to visit a friend; that very night I was in Toronto for a date. It turned into a 4 day date before flying back to Florida and then home. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back