What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang - you still haven't gotten to it before?

I called the appt center, asked if I can get an ear wash? She said, hold. Came back , said, I need a doctor's order. I said, they never gave me this problem before. I asked to make an appt for the doc to check and decide what he/she wants to do.

I'm thinking that after watching the fireworks beneath the Washington Monument last night, I am ruined. I can never again watch wimpy fireworks. Those were just amazing.

I'm thinking that after watching the fireworks beneath the Washington Monument last night, I am ruined. I can never again watch wimpy fireworks. Those were just amazing.

Wonderful for you then. I had fireworks practically in my backyard... Well, only few blocks away, but I could see them from my back door.

I agree! However, I went to Wheaton fireworks show...that was spectactular as well!

I agree! However, I went to Wheaton fireworks show...that was spectactular as well!

Next year, I'm going to watch from the Jefferson Memorial. I bet the fireworks will look amazing reflecting off the tidal basin

Thinking that someone should get over himself and that Casey Anthony shouldn't have been let off so easily. The world disgusts me nowadays.

Thinking about the (illegal) fireworks my brother used to make.

Keep blood sugars under control and make sure that my wounds are dry and not take long soaks in the bathtub. It's very drying on the skin and makes the skin on my feet crack up.

I think my last infection happened as a result of my migraine headache. The only place that has total darkness in my apt is the bathroom with the tub and my bandage over my wound got soaked and my leg became infected as well. My migraines can last as long as 72 hours. I had to stay there for at least 12 hours. It doesn't happen often thank goodness and I prolly won't get another headache like this one till next year.

Now I am using plastic bags and tape to keep water out of my bandage when I take shower or baths.

sorry hear you suffer worst to headache!hope be pray for you!

I am mess on code html complication hard work I am difficultt to websites development complication!

Thinking about all the ugly FB statuses that have been posed today about how Casey should be shot and killed. Makes me wonder what people would have put on their statuses if we had FB during the verdict of the OJ Simpson trial. :hmm:

Thinking about all the ugly FB statuses that have been posed today about how Casey should be shot and killed. Makes me wonder what people would have put on their statuses if we had FB during the verdict of the OJ Simpson trial. :hmm:

I think it'd be damn ugly.

I just had some horribly bad news from a friend of mine. His nephew is serving in the Army, was sent to Afghanistan about two months or so ago. The young man stepped on a land-mine a couple weeks ago, lived, but has lost both his legs. He is now in a rehab hospital where he is likely to stay for about a year.

My heart is breaking for him. He's only about 22 or 23, I think.

I haven't said a word about that till now. I just tell myself that juror got more story than rest of us (most likely) and have to follow the law that is given to them on how to decide. The rest of us don't have that so we shouldn't really say anything.

However before anyone says anything to me.. I am not saying that they are right or that they are wrong. I believe they did best they could based on law and what they were given in court.

If she was truly guilty, She will be held accountable by One that knows all when time is right.

I figure out hard my emotion! personal I am very scared because my sister , I think so want to protect to my sister, I wish be see find out hope be solve hard not I figure out find it I might to lots of bit cocern!

I just had some horribly bad news from a friend of mine. His nephew is serving in the Army, was sent to Afghanistan about two months or so ago. The young man stepped on a land-mine a couple weeks ago, lived, but has lost both his legs. He is now in a rehab hospital where he is likely to stay for about a year.

My heart is breaking for him. He's only about 22 or 23, I think.
What a high price to pay for serving.

I am thinking of how less-than-amused I am. Here's a list of everything that's gone on since my last login:
1. My truck rear-end has gone out. It's been in the shop for the past week and a half. Boo.
2. My dad's attitude towards me has turned for the worst. Two blow-ups in the last two days. I attribute this to him drinking a bit more heavily than usual.
3. I spoke with the mechanic today about my truck - they cannot find a rear-end that will fit my truck so now we are looking into having it rebuilt at another shop if the shop that does it even has time to do it. This is going to be much longer and much more expensive than previously thought.
4. My DD's pool ring has a hole in it, we can't find it and we can't fill it because it won't hold the water without that ring properly inflated and holding air. It's a fast leak because it is deflated within 10-15 minutes. If it can't be fixed, we will have to get rid of the pool.
5. My iPhone has started acting weird and so I have spent quite some time carefully cleaning the dock connector port with a toothpick.
6. I am beginning to feel like I need to be back on my medication for sure now as I am more depressed, but somewhat ok with it. I don't know if this is a good sign or not. Thing is - I can't afford it. I've been off my medications since November.

I am ready to pull my hair out, tear my clothes off, and scream like a banshee. :dizzy: Any suggestions? :lol:

I am thinking of how less-than-amused I am. Here's a list of everything that's gone on since my last login:
1. My truck rear-end has gone out. It's been in the shop for the past week and a half. Boo.
3. I spoke with the mechanic today about my truck - they cannot find a rear-end that will fit my truck so now we are looking into having it rebuilt at another shop if the shop that does it even has time to do it. This is going to be much longer and much more expensive than previously thought....
Try this for parts for your truck:

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back