What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I majored in history - like you, I love ancient civillizations. They're amazing! have a great time in Italy and Greece! I spent grade 9 in Italy, in florence. LOVE italia! good food!! and coffee!

Of course

And probably Libya. Northern Libya has some Roman ruins and their most Roman ruins is Magna Leptis. Now the Libyan government forces are using it as an artillery base to attack rebels. :'/
Hopefully you won't get caught in the crossfire!

I will not go there until all sides stop fighting for good.

oh you don't have to worry that much. Entire country is not in war. It's just one tiny piece of area that is hostile. Rest is untouched and sparsely populated.

sux that government's using historic site for war :(

I am good smart because on complication on impressive tough,, I mess code 0_o I have issues on better final prevent to guest trick on engine replace on code system!
I research find lots of heavy study I am pretty sound learn trick on issues interesting! I am pretty sound interesting!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking what to get for dinner :hmm:

I really thinking about a friend. She was my maid-of-honor and even though she had some serious medical issues, she is a lot better now, but still checking in with her doctors weekly. this past Sunday, on her birthday, her step-father died. He was 92. He had been outside with his grand kids from his first family when he came inside to rest and have a drink. Sat down, had a heart attack then a stroke right after. He was taken to a hospital there in town, then sent by helicopter back to his home town (from Tampa to Melborne, FL) and on Saturday, was transferred to Hospice since his condition worsened. He had a blood clot to the kidneys and another to the brain. He wasn't even in Hospice for a full 24 hours. From 3pm Saturday to 6:30 am Sunday.

I'm thinking that I spend to much time at doctor's offices lately. :hmm:

I'm thinking that I spend to much time at doctor's offices lately. :hmm:

I definely spend a lot of time in doctors offices. I have an ulcer that's slowly but surely healing now and I'm not in as much pain as in the past. I see my wound doctor twice a month, then I may see my family doctor once a month and sometimes I will see my cardiologist all in the same month!

I'm thinking there is some trouble bruin in south Boston tonight!

I am thinking I am burned out and I'm also about to be broke, or pretty darn close to it. I have to get a new set of tires for my truck tomorrow and the ENT bill arrived today. :shock:

I'm thinking: What was she thinking when she decided to LOOK like a man and get pregnant? Tracy "Thomas" the pregnant "man" should have expected all the crap she got. I am not in any way judging her, I am just questioning her logic as to how could she think society would be accepting of that when they can't accept a same gender couple just HOLDING HANDS on the street. Shame on you for having such ridiculous hopes...hasn't the world taught you enough?

-Currently watching the Discovery documentary of them-

I'm thinking I came on here to wish Alex a happy birthday and I donno where that thread is! D'oh!

I am thinking of the next zumba event :)

I am thinking I am burned out and I'm also about to be broke, or pretty darn close to it. I have to get a new set of tires for my truck tomorrow and the ENT bill arrived today. :shock:
Break the ENT bill down into manageable increments and pay it off that way. That's what I do with my doctor's bills. As long as they get something on a regular basis, they should be happy.

What I am thinking about

I am thinking about how odd I must be. To expect friends to understand what I have been thru and make an effort not to hurt me. Of course they always apologize, but most of my close friends know the path I walk is not an easy one. Recently I had to make a decision because I came to a Y on my path. I chose and moved on, happy, singing..big smile on my face. Then I discovered that, to my surprise, just how ppl are so very different then me.
I believe this is a learning path. After anticipating an offer to share my body and spirit I realized the person I had chosen, although extremely intelligent and kind and all the things that would make them worthy, still could not be satisfied with just me. Just Me. I know many deaf have feelings of being isolated at times. So texting, emails and other technological means offer a wonderful way to stay in touch. I decided that my close friend, that's what I am to them, they say...Is happier maintaining a longterm friend relationship consisting of text and emails every few days and in the past a lunch. I am not a jealous person, I see it simply..either you see in me the person that I am or you don't. I fear that all my efforts to explain to my friend why ppl do not maintain long term relationships unless they are getting something out of it..emotional support, money, sex, lots of different things. It remains that they want this and who am I to say no? just a close friend...laughing...things are complicated to me now, I am having problems again (Darn Brain) retaining information. I have headaches, that had long been gone. Oh well...I will be who I am. and if that means Just Me..then
so be it. I am not needy, lol, and I do not wish to change my way of living simply because another person, feels happier with this other close friend in their life...I decided this morning, not to decide anything..smile..Let It Be
Midnight..♥♥♥

Dixie, the medical bills are challenging. I'm contantly paying them off.

DS, hope that you're not in pain. Glad to hear that you're healing.

Midnight sun, I think that you're fine just the way you are. Sometimes, life takes people in different directions.

I am learn it how on control relax! pretty calm peace!!! It is very pretty tired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back