What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Are you wanting to keep the furniture, or get rid of it? In either case, I have ideas for you!

Oh selling for sure.... Not sure how to do that though.... Maybe CL. Hoping the buyer will want it! I just made that offer.

Thanks Jiro :) I am proud, I could of easily just called it off but I needed a piece of mind. I just kept my eyes closed, and tried to remember to breathe. Feeling your brain being messed with isn't fun though.

No drugs? They always offered me drugs. Funyuns were still BYOC though.

The first time I had one they asked if I had problems with tight spaces and I was like "pfft". Then they closed that cage over my face and I was like.....uh-oh. I had flashbacks to my childhood following a chubby kid through a drain pipe. :lol:

I got through it and the next time was easier....

I am thinking of doing a zumba class :)

soon I wait for soon still hope be exciting I expect to my grandparents I hope be enjoy exciting soon I will sleep over my grandparents whoot! grandparent acccept, I will figure out to good prepare before Father Day's close!

I heard music again today..... Clearly......in a store...

Not sure what is going on. I then went to the lady working at the store and asked her how loud the music was.....she said very soft. And I heard her. I know hearing fluctuations are part of Meniere's but not like this. The hearing episodes seem to be preceeded by an unusually loud and deep level of tinnitus. Mine never stops but the levels and sounds change. :hmm:

btw - how was your stay in NYC?

No drugs? They always offered me drugs. Funyuns were still BYOC though.

The first time I had one they asked if I had problems with tight spaces and I was like "pfft". Then they closed that cage over my face and I was like.....uh-oh. I had flashbacks to my childhood following a chubby kid through a drain pipe. :lol:

I got through it and the next time was easier....

Nope no drugs... I was soooo not happy

or perhaps a nice adult beverage would of been nice too. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back