What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's difficult in making a panorama shot?

I'm thinking it's really hard to explain certain photography techniques to someone through text messages. This is really something better suited for face-to-face interaction. Oh well, I'm trying my best!

I knoooow the exact same feeling. *Sigh*

Never explaining how to make a panorama to someone again. :mad:

oh... I thought you were talking about lanapoo, taryn :giggle:

Somebody's getting slapped! LOL

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
oh... I thought you were talking about lanapoo, taryn :giggle:

Haha, nope... Not THIS time. ;)

Last edited:
What for? I don't need to jailbreak my iPad but jailbreak my iPhone 4 only.

Call me a wimp but I have no desire to own a jailbroken iPhone. Why would one need to jailbreak an iPad? Just curious.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:
What for? I don't need to jailbreak my iPad but jailbreak my iPhone 4 only.

Call me a wimp but I have no desire to own a jailbroken iPhone. Why would one need to jailbreak an iPad? Just curious.

Ask JClarke about it. Not mine. :)

I'm thinking it's sad that 12 people have been shot over the course of four days in my hometown. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

And I'm also thinking about this review of literature I have to write. Ugh. Hopefully I can crank out 10 pages by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm thinking it's sad that 12 people have been shot over the course of four days in my hometown. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

And I'm also thinking about this review of literature I have to write. Ugh. Hopefully I can crank out 10 pages by tomorrow afternoon.

What town is that?

thinkin how i would like to go to all deaf national meeting...n learn ASL.

Operation Repo is a funny show. I suggest everyone check it out. It's on Tru TV I think.

Is wearing hot pink too much for a first date or does that just say, "I know current trends"?

Maybe its a good thing my daughter's car died in Iowa the other day. She had planned to make it to Omaha before stopping for the night (on her way to Utah).

It seems that there was some kind of conflict underlying all the shootings. Omaha is usually a pretty safe city, well, as long as you stay out of certain areas at night, but most towns are like that.

Hope your daughter gets her car fixed quick, though! That has to suck. I wouldn't wish for anyone to get stuck in Iowa. ;)

Edit: To any Iowans, I mean no offense. Iowa is a very nice state. ;)

Is wearing hot pink too much for a first date or does that just say, "I know current trends"?

If you like it, wear it. The important thing is that you feel good wearing it.

It seems that there was some kind of conflict underlying all the shootings. Omaha is usually a pretty safe city, well, as long as you stay out of certain areas at night, but most towns are like that.

Hope your daughter gets her car fixed quick, though! That has to suck. I wouldn't wish for anyone to get stuck in Iowa. ;)

Edit: To any Iowans, I mean no offense. Iowa is a very nice state. ;)
Car died (ran out of oil). Her travel companion's (a guy) mother flew out to Des Moines with the car title and they sold it for scrap. Then the mom drove them the rest of the way in a rental car. It was my SIL's car. Now they have no car to go along with no furniture to speak of. They didn't want to rent a moving truck, so they took what they could in a rental van. You know, all his computer stuff and maybe a few dishes. :shock:

They're young. It's an adventure. Something to tell their kids and grandkids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back