What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to wear flip flops now. :D

I'm thinking I need to get off my "duff" and look for my son's saving account passbook so I can get a deposit slip for direct deposits. We are going to use it to save our moving expenses in. Wanted something not connected to our checking account. I will have Quicken keep track of whose money is whose in the account.

I'm thinking I need to get off my "duff" and look for my son's saving account passbook so I can get a deposit slip for direct deposits. We are going to use it to save our moving expenses in. Wanted something not connected to our checking account. I will have Quicken keep track of whose money is whose in the account.

you can use debit card instead of deposit slip. at least that's how it is for Bank of America.

you can use debit card instead of deposit slip. at least that's how it is for Bank of America.

Had to give up on B of A due to massive issues. This form I am filling out is for hubby's employer so they can do the direct deposit of his paycheck. Part into savings and the rest to our checking. We use SunTrust here in Florida. Only bank here in town that MIL does not have accounts. With hubby, sons and FIL having basically the same name, I can't have accounts where his name is still in use. He died 2 years ago, but she never removed him from all of the accounts. Also, since she still have hubby's SS#, she is able to get info on any account he is on. We have to stay one step ahead of her.

Had to give up on B of A due to massive issues. This form I am filling out is for hubby's employer so they can do the direct deposit of his paycheck. Part into savings and the rest to our checking. We use SunTrust here in Florida. Only bank here in town that MIL does not have accounts. With hubby, sons and FIL having basically the same name, I can't have accounts where his name is still in use. He died 2 years ago, but she never removed him from all of the accounts. Also, since she still have hubby's SS#, she is able to get info on any account he is on. We have to stay one step ahead of her.

oic.... just FYI - Charles Schwab is a nice online-only banking service that will compensate you for all ATM fees since it doesn't have brick n' mortar banks.

lol drill this in your head already.

We told you many times that -
1. Jailbreaking your iPhone does not breach any contract.
2. Unlocking your iPhone DOES breach the contract
3. Jailbreaking is 100% safe and reversible with a simple connect to iTunes
4. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY for AT&T/Verizon/Apple to be able to tell if you're using jailbroken iPhone or not
5. Jailbreaking is EASY and QUICK!

:)

Why would it matter if they found out???? If it isn't wrong that is......

lol drill this in your head already.

We told you many times that -
1. Jailbreaking your iPhone does not breach any contract.
2. Unlocking your iPhone DOES breach the contract
3. Jailbreaking is 100% safe and reversible with a simple connect to iTunes
4. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY for AT&T/Verizon/Apple to be able to tell if you're using jailbroken iPhone or not
5. Jailbreaking is EASY and QUICK!

:)
6. It is not illegal - as it is legal to jailbreak. :)

Well - I have now found the paperwork I needed. It was actually where I thought it was, but was also the last place I looked. I can't believe I actually left it in the first logical place. Under my socks in the dresser. (hubby and MIL will never look there) :giggle:

I can't imagine not having my iPhone jailbroken. I don't care about the tethering stuff, since I can usually get internet access wherever I go, but I do think it's dumb that AT&T charges extra for that. Jeez. Anyway, yeah, I love all the tweaks and apps I have on my phone thanks to the jailbreak. Only hassle is upgrading to the newer OS's & re-jailbreaking/restoring all the tweaks & apps .

spekaing of jailbreaking
its time to jailbreak ma iPad!

I'm thinking it's amazing I'm holding a comic created in 1966. *looking at it reverently*

Glad I've completed a short comic collection.

I'm thinking it's really hard to explain certain photography techniques to someone through text messages. This is really something better suited for face-to-face interaction. Oh well, I'm trying my best!

Thinking how far I can hike tomorrow.

I'm thinking it's really hard to explain certain photography techniques to someone through text messages. This is really something better suited for face-to-face interaction. Oh well, I'm trying my best!

I knoooow the exact same feeling. *Sigh*

Never explaining how to make a panorama to someone again. :mad:

I am thinking about all the stuff I gotta do tomorrow at the farm.

simple - make a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back