What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking which ipod to chose from ipod classic or ipod touch? ipod touch sounds good, I heard it requires some fees:hmm:

I had an iPod Touch and there were no 'fees'.

Wirelessly posted

Yeah, I think the only "fees" associated with the iPod touch is if you want to buy stuff in the app store.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Oceanblue7 said:
I am thinking which ipod to chose from ipod classic or ipod touch? ipod touch sounds good, I heard it requires some fees:hmm:

As long you find free wifi hotspots. The only fees you would pay is for some apps thst arent free of charge.

I'm thinking about sticking with Verizon as Verizon offers free mobile hotspot on the 32GB iPhone where AT&T charges tethering fees. This may be the deal breaker.

I'm thinking about sticking with Verizon as Verizon offers free mobile hotspot on the 32GB iPhone where AT&T charges tethering fees. This may be the deal breaker.

Can't you jailbreak and get free tethering on any network?

Agreed. You can root an Android/flash with custom ROM or jailbreak and iPhone to get free tethering on any network.

Im thinking I am running out of patience with rehabing after my shoulder surgery. See, I had to wait 4 weeks to start the real work and that time has finally arrived. Im very excited to get rolling with it, no matter the discomfort. Anyone who has had a shoulder surgery can understand somewhat the PIA it can be.

Agreed. You can root an Android/flash with custom ROM or jailbreak and iPhone to get free tethering on any network.

I would but I don't want to jailbreak my iPhone. Besides it's likely you'll get caught and you'll get stuck with an ungodly phone bill. :shock: I'm not saying it's illegal, but it doesn't make it right to breach the terms of your contract by jailbreaking your phone. That's just the way I roll.

Thinking about how I'd love to have a rustic house in the Sierras or an adobe in Napa Valley. That'd be a dreamy lifestyle.

Gah, need money first. I'm still young.

Thinking about how I'd love to have a rustic house in the Sierras or an adobe in Napa Valley. That'd be a dreamy lifestyle.

Gah, need money first. I'm still young.

You should play Mega Millions and keep your fingers and toes crossed until the drawing.

You should play Mega Millions and keep your fingers and toes crossed until the drawing.

Haha, I would, but I hate wasting my money on something with extremely low odds. :P I was never good with numbers.

I would but I don't want to jailbreak my iPhone. Besides it's likely you'll get caught and you'll get stuck with an ungodly phone bill. :shock: I'm not saying it's illegal, but it doesn't make it right to breach the terms of your contract by jailbreaking your phone. That's just the way I roll.

lol drill this in your head already.

We told you many times that -
1. Jailbreaking your iPhone does not breach any contract.
2. Unlocking your iPhone DOES breach the contract
3. Jailbreaking is 100% safe and reversible with a simple connect to iTunes
4. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY for AT&T/Verizon/Apple to be able to tell if you're using jailbroken iPhone or not
5. Jailbreaking is EASY and QUICK!

:)

What, you want her to have even less money for her fancy house? :P

Lanapoo: Set up a separate bank account someplace like ING or Ally (online, so it's not as easy to immediately get to your money) and link it to your primary bank account. Then, after payday, determine how much money you need until your next payday, leave yourself 10% more than that (for emergencies) and then transfer all the rest to your online bank account.

Works great for saving, and at least the two banks I mentioned have way better interest rates than any brick and mortar bank (3x higher than my primary bank's savings account) while still being FDIC insured.

What, you want her to have even less money for her fancy house? :P

Lanapoo: Set up a separate bank account someplace like ING or Ally (online, so it's not as easy to immediately get to your money) and link it to your primary bank account. Then, after payday, determine how much money you need until your next payday, leave yourself 10% more than that (for emergencies) and then transfer all the rest to your online bank account.

Works great for saving, and at least the two banks I mentioned have way better interest rates than any brick and mortar bank (3x higher than my primary bank's savings account) while still being FDIC insured.

even with ING or Ally... at her rate.... she will be about 255 years old :aw:

lol drill this in your head already.

We told you many times that -
1. Jailbreaking your iPhone does not breach any contract.
2. Unlocking your iPhone DOES breach the contract
3. Jailbreaking is 100% safe and reversible with a simple connect to iTunes
4. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY for AT&T/Verizon/Apple to be able to tell if you're using jailbroken iPhone or not
5. Jailbreaking is EASY and QUICK!

:)

:lol:

even with ING or Ally... at her rate.... she will be about 255 years old :aw:

That's encouraging. Ever take maybe... My future husband and a better job into consideration? Then that should improve my odds.

That's encouraging. Ever take maybe... My future husband and a better job into consideration? Then that should improve my odds.

I'd only count on one of those for increasing your income, unless "rich" will be one of your dating requirements. :P

I think that even though I'm loving the warmer weather, I will be sad to stop using my wood burning stove soon until fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back