What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am figure out my thinks focus counsellor improve my handle!

Thinking about trying to calm down. Husband goes through my papers on my desk, goes through the papers and stuff on my dresser, mother claims I am trying to poison her by not cooking the pork all the way (it was cooked properly, I just used Worcestershire sauce and she thought it was still pink in the middle.), headache still not gone, and just general, LIFE SUCKS!!

But I am okay - getting calmed down slowly.

thinking how much I feel better today from getting a stomach bug yesterday. Yeah, was sick for 24 hours. I'm all good now :mrgreen:

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
thinking how much I feel better today from getting a stomach bug yesterday. Yeah, was sick for 24 hours. I'm all good now :mrgreen:

Lucky! I am still sick but feeling a bit better need the slight fever to go away. Hope to be well soon!

oh that's a bummer. :( at least you are ok.

That sucks but glad you are ok.

That blows. I hope you get a new crockpot that will serve you well. I'm glad the glass didn't cut up anyone.

My crockpot is working well. My chicken leg is looking drool worthy in a simmering brownish sauce (I'm glad I only added 1/4 c broth) and I'll be eating in a few minutes

Thanks !! I do make some slow-cooked stuff in that about once a month so I do get a bit of use out of it, so I'll likely have to replace it. My SO came rushing over because he heard it shatter and thought I cut myself, but I didn't.

I am thinking about how the hell am I gonna load/unload the egg carts tomorrow in the condition I'm in. I feel like I need someone to whack me over the head to put me out of my misery. I've got a sprained ankle and a fucked up neck that feels like either a pinched nerve or something going on with one of my discs.

I am thinking about how the hell am I gonna load/unload the egg carts tomorrow in the condition I'm in. I feel like I need someone to whack me over the head to put me out of my misery. I've got a sprained ankle and a fucked up neck that feels like either a pinched nerve or something going on with one of my discs.

I'm a professional whacker. Can't guarantee you'll feel better tho.

Does anyone watch David Letterman? He is having that cat on tonight the loved to steal things from people yards! It saw this on the news and it is really funny how the cat bring all kind of stuff home!

I'm thinking: I'm spooked, I'm spooked, I'm spooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back