What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is related to your caffeine withdrawal and you should taper of more slowly?

I think you could be right! I will drink coffee when I had a headache , I use
half decaf and half regular coffee and that help me .

Maybe it is related to your caffeine withdrawal and you should taper of more slowly?

Possibly so, but I am still getting some caffeine daily. I just switched from 2 cups of coffee to 1 cup of coffee, then down to 1 cup of hot tea. You might be right, but I don't really want any coffee this late in the evening.

Possibly so, but I am still getting some caffeine daily. I just switched from 2 cups of coffee to 1 cup of coffee, then down to 1 cup of hot tea. You might be right, but I don't really want any coffee this late in the evening.

Then drink a cup of hot chocolate.....that should do it. Just enough caffeine to cut the edge off.

Too many things I shouldn't....Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power

Thinking at how irritating people can be. They act one way in public, but when it is one-on-one, they act like I might as well have leprosy. I've had this done to me for as long as I can remember, but it's no less irritating. Part of me wants to tell them to fuck off but another parts thinks I'm just paranoid.

Thank you so much!!! You are a life saver for me this evening. I have all the ingredients in the house.

LOL even better!
69dancinggif.gif

I went to a drive thru and the person behind me honked:shock:

I'm hoping my crockpot works. I have an awesome dinner to look forward to if it works. :drool:

I'm hoping my crockpot works. I have an awesome dinner to look forward to if it works. :drool:

I made an awesome pot roast on Saturday. Yesterday I was washing the crock pot part and dropped it - SHATTERED !!! I don't think that part can be replaced so I will likely end up replacing the whole thing. :(

Thinking (& hoping) my math and measuring skills are still intact....for some plywood and lattice and foam rubber cushions.....trip to Home Depot today!...Getting some Boston Ferns...damn! It's Spring and the weather is just gorgeous!....Patio door is open and my Cocktiels are talking and whistling to the birds outside....my doggie is curled up, asleep by the patio door, enjoying the warm breeze....and I believe with all the "visitors" to my hanging outdoor plants, we've got a birds nest in one!....Dunno if "Joe", my Lutino Cocktiel is whistling Love songs to the Sparrows outside...he's a lady killer!

Thinking (& hoping) my math and measuring skills are still intact....for some plywood and lattice and foam rubber cushions.....trip to Home Depot today!...Getting some Boston Ferns...damn! It's Spring and the weather is just gorgeous!....Patio door is open and my Cocktiels are talking and whistling to the birds outside....my doggie is curled up, asleep by the patio door, enjoying the warm breeze....and I believe with all the "visitors" to my hanging outdoor plants, we've got a birds nest in one!....Dunno if "Joe", my Lutino Cocktiel is whistling Love songs to the Sparrows outside...he's a lady killer!
Rub it in, rub it in. :lol:

I made an awesome pot roast on Saturday. Yesterday I was washing the crock pot part and dropped it - SHATTERED !!! I don't think that part can be replaced so I will likely end up replacing the whole thing. :(

oh that's a bummer. :( at least you are ok.

That sucks but glad you are ok.

That blows. I hope you get a new crockpot that will serve you well. I'm glad the glass didn't cut up anyone.

My crockpot is working well. My chicken leg is looking drool worthy in a simmering brownish sauce (I'm glad I only added 1/4 c broth) and I'll be eating in a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back