What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
iSign - do you know Spanish Sign language?

Actually no :/ not even the alphabet. I have searched tirelessly for information on it but for some reason I just don't find any. All I get is American Sign Language. I'm not too worried though cause starting January I'm going to learn both at the university, English and Spanish Sign Language :)

I had to look " idioms " up >.< I may be bilingual but Spanish is still my first language and there are tons of words I have no idea what they mean in English. Worse thing is when I want to say something but have no idea what word would describe it in English. Gotta love dictionaries :laugh2:
It is vice versa for me, when I did Spanish in school I never used to remember my vocab so I always tried to scheme my way through by adding an 'o' to the English word hahaha ...that didn't work too well.

I am glad of new keyboard, because won't buy reason key retainer reason they customer told me doesn't have but I figure out good idea glue or tape not sure safe?

do you think?

Wirelessly posted

Is thinking about what present I should get for a 12 years old relative. He have autism or asperger's. Shopping for him is harder than I thought because I really want him enjoy his presents.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

Is thinking about what present I should get for a 12 years old relative. He have autism or asperger's. Shopping for him is harder than I thought because I really want him enjoy his presents.

a visit to matajan for a bigger brother role..

Wirelessly posted

Does he have any type of game system? A gift card to Gamers or Game Stop can't go wrong if he does.

i caught to her ex girlfriend is very not truth! I know she not enjoy drop out! Iam not worth her because difficult to resolve I think so her maybe another again I think so might to nmot su re hard how do feeling hurt! I was ruin my life because her is very used my name I will send to police! I will figure out find serious! that is why law

Originally Posted by faire_jour
Quote:
Originally Posted by posts from hell
Okay, and wheres the line?Even after right mapping, right rewarding programs,, etc and the kid still rejects.. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Continue.

But in truth, I don't believe it would.

Wondering if PFH really can't understand that the word bolded above refers to the "conflict" and not the child. :dunno:

I am suspect it ! I am not sure, hard to how feeling my think!

Thinking about how much I hate xmas shopping. Went out today. Picked up a few gifts. Nowhere being close to being done, though :( I am a grinch today :lol: but I pasted on a nice smile for all my fellow shoppers.

i caught to her ex girlfriend is very not truth! I know she not enjoy drop out! Iam not worth her because difficult to resolve I think so her maybe another again I think so might to nmot su re hard how do feeling hurt! I was ruin my life because her is very used my name I will send to police! I will figure out find serious! that is why law
Police has nothing to do with the relationship, it is not their problem.

I yea ok I see ok yea see I yea.

I yea ok I see ok yea see I yea.

ashe told me single beuca se she lie play games! I caught to her enough play games stupid, she is very not truth I found it she is very inside shhn and whisper I know her is very play games and hate lie ,I throw up I will send to police to reading, YOU ARE NOT TRUST HER! NO MORE TALK she is father you are one more chance broken I don't care you are not much talk enjoy you are waste of time i am smart I caught, my friends told me I am shocked. she is very label is very bad behavior and guilty! not joke cool forget it! waste of time! No more play games and lie

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Wirelessly posted

Does he have any type of game system? A gift card to Gamers or Game Stop can't go wrong if he does.

Good idea about the card. I have to be careful because some toys overwhelms him.

Thinking about how much I hate xmas shopping. Went out today. Picked up a few gifts. Nowhere being close to being done, though :( I am a grinch today :lol: but I pasted on a nice smile for all my fellow shoppers.

We did a little shopping today too. And while buying a sweater for a relative, my husband told me to buy new jeans for me that he saw! Fun to get a surprise when doing onerous chores. :)

We did a little shopping today too. And while buying a sweater for a relative, my husband told me to buy new jeans for me that he saw! Fun to get a surprise when doing onerous chores. :)

That's cool! Did you like the jeans he found?

I'm thinking that my niece is now an adult. 18 years old!

Also thinking that I'm glad that my other niece has passed grade 12, even though, she wasn't exactly delighted with her scores.

I am proud of myself work out I caught her i delete facebook my gf, no mroe i have good nice impressive smart!! seems my gf's another boy i know he angry her. i am not my problem bujsiness cool he upset! gf is very lie I Know her iis stupid!

I am thinking about that USDA application. Still no word back. I sent off my response packet last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back