What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m thinking near blizzard will be coming here tonight thru Wednesday. I will go to work tomorrow morning. Brr....

Too bad you live in cheap area, that's what you deserve it. :D

Probably we will miss you as you are trying to swim back after the big quake.:wave:

lol :giggle::giggle: I m pretty limit my break time not good emotion! cut on my computer shut down, i can help better mind! i thinks try better good figure :D

calm down relax focus your yoga

I am thinking of how grateful I am that I have people that are helping me through some rough times. When I get back on my feet again I will be paying these folks back, then I hope to pay it forward to someone else in need that I am able to help.

how feeling calm down need to relax peaceful hope be soul my feeling, I try hope be calm down your mind! i try focus on my mind! I try help reduce my feeling better coming lots of hard my time! rough!

I'm thinking that aliens did came to Earth and taught primitive man ways to thrive. Also that I am happy with next week's working schedule ( I love second shifts ) aaaaaaaaaaaand that I love my bed lol <3

I am getting to work tomorrow and I prefer day shifts over evenings. If I had my choices, my preferences would be dayshift, graveyard, evening. In that order. Right now with subbing work I am able to work part-time hours during the day with weekends off. Drawback is there is no pay during school breaks. I could try to seek a full-time Aide position at the district if one should come available.

@Dixie: What did you mean by graveyard? That's a term I haven't heard before ( in regards with working schedule )

@Dixie: What did you mean by graveyard? That's a term I haven't heard before ( in regards with working schedule )

It's a common term for nightshift. Most people in my region call it graveyard shift.

It's a common term for nightshift. Most people in my region call it graveyard shift.

Oooh ok. Thanks <3 This was truly the first time I ever saw someone using that term. I thought it had something to do with an actual graveyard. I was confuzzled lol :giggle:

ha! that's how i feel about idioms :)

Graveyard shift typically run from 12-8am.

I had to look " idioms " up >.< I may be bilingual but Spanish is still my first language and there are tons of words I have no idea what they mean in English. Worse thing is when I want to say something but have no idea what word would describe it in English. Gotta love dictionaries :laugh2:

I had to look " idioms " up >.< I may be bilingual but Spanish is still my first language and there are tons of words I have no idea what they mean in English. Worse thing is when I want to say something but have no idea what word would describe it in English. Gotta love dictionaries :laugh2:

you are in the right place to learn because some of us are still learning (my first language is broken English (NOT ASL, just spoken English with my hearing aids) ... that's how I like to call it) .

high exciting because reason my feeling weird anxiety control, cuz you worst headache is very risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back