What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now relocated to an new office - in the city, this time. Good times.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking we dominated Chicago Boo Boo Bears lol

I am thinking that I am going to have to lock myself in my room from now on. I when to buy some items for dinner tonight. I realized that I was missing $20. The only person that would & could take the money is my nephew. & yes, this is the same nephew that accused me of talking inappropriately in front of him last Sunday.

I am thinking that I am going to have to lock myself in my room from now on. I when to buy some items for dinner tonight. I realized that I was missing $20. The only person that would & could take the money is my nephew. & yes, this is the same nephew that accused me of talking inappropriately in front of him last Sunday.

Lock your money up when he is around and do not tell him where it is.

Lock your money up when he is around and do not tell him where it is.

I am going to have too. But the thing is the money was in my wallet in my purse. He must have taken it either while I was asleep ( I am a heavy sleeper) or while I was cooking dinner last night. Other than that I was in my room with my purse.

wait. different location or different office in same building?
Different building - I was at the airport, now I am in the city, about 15 mins drive away from the airport.

I couldn't imagine having to work at an airport. At first I thought JClarke was moving back into an apartment.

I figure out idea good idea stress reduce rest wise important rest

I figure out idea good idea stress reduce rest wise important rest

Yes rest is very important to deal with stress. Maybe if you slept more often you would not be sick and dizzy so much as well as reducing your stress. Get into a specific sleeping routine and stick with it as best you can if it will help you.

Yes rest is very important to deal with stress. Maybe if you slept more often you would not be sick and dizzy so much as well as reducing your stress. Get into a specific sleeping routine and stick with it as best you can if it will help you.

good idea, It is true I will sleep on time 10 to 7 wake up depend how feeling work out because focus on your mind and your feeling rest balance your cause you should be worst again and again your stress not good your cause headache because important to how do feeling my mood!! I try best focus on sleep relax!! you are good advise descirble!

I m thinking near blizzard will be coming here tonight thru Wednesday. I will go to work tomorrow morning. Brr....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back