What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow you are older lol happy Birthday Bottensi :)

:lol: Yes that's right. Many people are surprised when they find out I am older. :)

What happened to your room?

For some reason the electricity in the room went down. We have a feeling that it was some cable/s that probably short circuited or something cause apart from my room, the garage lights and none of the outlets work. My dad has been meaning to call an electrician but there are other more important bills to pay -___- Now that I started working again ( though part time >.> ) I'm going to save up for it :)

For some reason the electricity in the room went down. We have a feeling that it was some cable/s that probably short circuited or something cause apart from my room, the garage lights and none of the outlets work. My dad has been meaning to call an electrician but there are other more important bills to pay -___- Now that I started working again ( though part time >.> ) I'm going to save up for it :)

Is the room in the house or separate?

In the house. That's why we don't understand why it was the only one in the house that got affected apart from the garage power.

I was thinking like a mother-in-law suite or something.

That's weird!

In the house. That's why we don't understand why it was the only one in the house that got affected apart from the garage power.

I was thinking like a mother-in-law suite or something.

That's weird!

it happens. check the breaker and if you can see the wires from the breaker to the room/garage (im assuming the room/garage is next to eachother) look for black spots.

Thinking about the $$ I saved on Yankee candles I got at Bealls today (Black Friday)....what a bargain!....and the boys did a super job of shopping for themselves....And the very, very nice lady at Kmart, who was the cashier....she knew ASL and was so fluent at it! Even gave my son a "hug"!....Glad to be back home tho'!....We're eating Thanksgiving left overs.

I just hope that the candles you got are lead-free.....

I'm thinking about buying DVDs from black friday sale on Amazon.

Am thinking that we might not find out who won the mandate to govern in my state today as there's record volume of early postal votes to count.

I'm thinking about buying DVDs from black friday sale on Amazon.

Am thinking that we might not find out who won the mandate to govern in my state today as there's record volume of early postal votes to count.
Heard it was hung parliament again lol

Test Blood my health! exam coming soon ready process!! better coming soon improve strength support my friends friends pray for me I am suffer tough my mind!!

I am thinking how hungry I am, but yet not sure of what I want to eat. I am thinking eggs, bacon, and toast.

I am trying to plan dinner with one of the ladies I worked with at Tyson. If she isn't up to it, then I will call my ex-gf. The occasions is that I would like to celebrate my birthday with someone. Generally, I buy the meal because I want to.

I am very stress cope! off cut computer! balance wise on the control! *I avoid it computer doing stress! I need to relax feeling peace my mind change feeling best peaceful! It is very hard work out off my time! balance limit time! it is very pretty sound! but my stomach is very not well stranger conflict to food! I think so might :D

I'm thinking about how badly I want a foot massage. I am so tired. Standing for 5 hours straight should be illegal. Honestly, they hurt. So I am drinking a very well earned piña colada with blue curacao :) yummy.

Also thinking how much of a raging BITCH my sister is. -currently argueing with her-

I am thinking I want that naked Santa Claus that Mrs. Bucket posed pay me a visit on Dec 25th cuz I had a rough year and I deserve it. :lol:

try best hard work my health is very improve successfully! that is very pretty tough coming soon! Hope be figur eout! crap on broken watch jeez!

i'm thinking about how to reply to visitor messages, and how this works!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!

i'm also thinking about why people confuse my being "nice & friendly" with: "i want to give you my number, i like like you..." smh

i'm thinking about how to reply to visitor messages, and how this works!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!

i'm also thinking about why people confuse my being "nice & friendly" with: "i want to give you my number, i like like you..." smh

Scammers! Beware.

you should report it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back