What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my eyebrows arched. I have TWO now! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B66gFbN3sg]YouTube - KANGAROO ATTACKs ENGLISH TOURIST!![/ame]

Have a look at his injuries :-(

I am thinking about a LOT of things.

Wow @ the kangaroo attack!

I want to fight a kangaroo. oh my god!

LOL you are changellestrong empower strong focus your strength communication to skills best! I am very great impressive you are shocked! lol
I am very strong empower!

I have been studying their moves.....I can do it. :lol:

Go for the body

Interesting approach. Bet the Kanga will win the fight anytime. And RSPCA will be on hand waiting to get their hands on you.

Might be better for you to wrestle an crocodile instead, ha!

man is very injury because cause reason attack on kangraoo, not safe! I think so risk sharp claw not safe! that is dangerous seems attack kangroo! that is not good!

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about I should planned thanksgiving earlier. No one is having thanksgiving this year. We will just eat out instead. My husband hates turkey anyway.

Thinking about I should planned thanksgiving earlier. No one is having thanksgiving this year. We will just eat out instead. My husband hates turkey anyway.

Everyone is broke is why. We have cut back our Thanksgiving celebrations the last couple of years.

Wirelessly posted

Dixie said:

Everyone is broke is why. We have cut back our Thanksgiving celebrations the last couple of years.

That's one reason but for my family it is too much health problems. They wanted keep it simple.

Wirelessly posted

I understand it! you don't like it turkey too aww

Turkey's in the oven, giblets cooking for gravy, sweet potatoes washed and wrapped to bake, golden potatoes washed, peeled and cut to boil for mashed potatoes, stuffing ready, pies ready, green beans waiting until time to eat.

My computer is still sick. Got it home and now it won't go onto the internet. Best buy says to bring it back on Saturday after their Black Friday and it will be no charge due to their error.

I never used to like turkey, so mother always fixed a cornish hen for me.

Right Dixie. Luckily we are invited to Thanksgiving dinner tonight.

I thought to USA is very different stranger your holiday I am surprised I wonder familiar! I found it aware ! Canada is OCt stranger different weird

Dinner is done. I did not eat with family due to stress and anger. Everyone liked dinner and said I did well. All company was very happy with it all. We fed 2 families in the neighborhood who had no money top provide for dinner and missed the free dinners in town. I was able to send home leftovers for both families and still have some for us. Still have 4 pies left. Each family got a whole pie to take home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back