What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stress my mind! I think so figure update no idea tough! someone trolling me snoorif no way I am very tried he is very trolling me! force me I cut off situation to not interesting about to someone I told stop it bother me he is stubborn I am very not happy, he not respectful to me!! I am very not accept!!

Someone here or somewhere else?

Someone here or somewhere else?
on snoofi because man is very said come on snooif I said enough! bother me I am very stress busy, I will tell my best friends tell stop him! I need to help my best friends support to guy! guy handle to tell him! I am bit stress! snoofi man is very ask me I said no snoofi I don't need it snoorif not worth!!

I understand it. that's how I interpreted in the first place (powdery residual) but wasn't sure after Dixie's post.

OMGs! I called Bloomingdale's to find out if I got the job I interviewed for. And I got the HR manager's voicemail. And as I was giving my phone & cell #'s and drew a COMPLETE BLANK on my cell # and sounded like a total IDIOT! GAH!

I wish be external hard drive because not enough gb is very my computer I suspect to weird on compute i will restore my computer later! stop my think!

I'm SICK!!!!!!!! Five (bad word here) days off and what do I do? I'm playing nurse with my husband (no, not the fun kind!) and two girls being SICK...and NOW that I'm supposed to go back to work, I GET IT!!! Worst stomach virus ever.

Excuse me, puke time . Again.

Oh no, I hope you're feeling better soon!

I understand it. that's how I interpreted in the first place (powdery residual) but wasn't sure after Dixie's post.

I was thinking it had some left in it, not the powder residue on the side of the bag. Either way, rinse the bag out in the sink then dispose of the bag in your neighbor's garbage can. :giggle:

I am weak fail my body! I have stress increase my mind! figure out! I know not easy! I think no idea I am very hard work positive and control be patient! focus my breath! help better yoga good idea!

I am weak fail my body! I have stress increase my mind! figure out! I know not easy! I think no idea I am very hard work positive and control be patient! focus my breath! help better yoga good idea!

Yes. Deep breathing exercises and yoga are a big help for stress.

Yes. Deep breathing exercises and yoga are a big help for stress.

I believe it help yoga focus back off my mind! rid my think! my gf said you are fine anxiety, I don;t believe she is very intrude it tough to fight to my gf is very seems she resistant to to me! my opinion no point what exactly she is very doesn't nothing communicate! jeez waste of time! I notice it I figure out i will report !

I was thinking it had some left in it, not the powder residue on the side of the bag. Either way, rinse the bag out in the sink then dispose of the bag in your neighbor's garbage can. :giggle:

:laugh2::laugh2: evil!!!

I hope that smithr and deafbajagal feel better soon!!

:laugh2::laugh2: evil!!!

I hope that smithr and deafbajagal feel better soon!!

Thank Isign, I hope be well still dizzy and balance patient better take an time!

Hope be hugs supportive!

Thanks. It feels like a slow death. I'm in bed, hoping I don't puke on my Macbook.

Thinking that some days AD seems as if it's approaching the twilight zone. :lol:

What do you mean, "as if"!? :lol: It's veritable moronic paradise! :D

I am thinking about creating a forum to better connect deafies in Arkansas, but not sure if it would have much success as there are not many deafies that spend a lot of time online in this state. Maybe take an ASD Alumni approach even if I am not ASD Alumni myself?? I am sure there is a deaf community here but we are just so spread out it is difficult to connect.

I figure think so still well! pretty my cousin is very not well, she is very weak condition! family is very generality! that is very pretty sound! I want to go to with my cousin said told not test! before on go to xmas on shopping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back