What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking family is going "batty". I better get up and start dinner. Also, I think I may need to clean my keyboard. I keep missing letters and sometimes get double letters in a work. Quite frustrating.

I am thinking about NYE...... I saw Halloween decorations today and figured I better start planning.

thinks that his friend from Sydney definitely needs to get a normal car that is reliable and lasts longer. His BMW broke down for the umpteenth time. FFS, a suzuki Swift is just a little car that anyone can drive, and it is not a girly car, sometimes, my fiesta is a girly car, you underestimate my little car.

thinks that his friend from Sydney definitely needs to get a normal car that is reliable and lasts longer. His BMW broke down for the umpteenth time. FFS, a suzuki Swift is just a little car that anyone can drive, and it is not a girly car, sometimes, my fiesta is a girly car, you underestimate my little car.

did your friend mock you for having a girly car?

did your friend mock you for having a girly car?
not that friend but my other friends does, yes however I didn't car because THEY have not driven the car, one of them did and it sure shut my friend up in the end.

not that friend but my other friends does, yes however I didn't car because THEY have not driven the car, one of them did and it sure shut my friend up in the end.

657fc9.jpg

BMWs are very unreliable. I had one, wife had one and cousin had one....They were always in the shop. Same thing with Jags

BMWs are very unreliable. I had one, wife had one and cousin had one....They were always in the shop. Same thing with Jags
I know, thats why I avoid these cars at all costs. And I have a reliable car, which I am happy with. My friend's BMW is a 1998 BMW coupe

mom had a late 90's early '00's BMW and one part had cost her like $3-400 where my chevy had the same part need for about $20. Handles great, but the cost of maintenance was insane.

I know, thats why I avoid these cars at all costs. And I have a reliable car, which I am happy with. My friend's BMW is a 1998 BMW coupe

well BMWs are certainly reliable and dependable.... especially when you entrust your life with it. For example - if you're commuting everyday on long winding highway like in southern states where speed limit is 70mph... which? BMW or Ford?

BMW handles rainy weather like it's dry day and it will protects you very well during accident. After all... it's designed for Autobahn and it meets German's safety standard which is much higher than American standard.

but.... BMW is a high performance car so of course it has a shorter maintenance cycle than Ford. This case is same for any high-performance car so if you can afford a high-performance car.... then you certainly can afford the maintenance cost. Don't be foolish and buy the car you can accord plus maintenance cost. Everybody with basic machinery knowledge knows that high-speed machine has a higher failure rate than slow-speed machine. Lubrication and part replacement will be needed often.

To compare BMW on same level as Ford or Honda is comical. These cars are not even in same category.

Hey Jiro-

Saw this guy today on his motorcycle and was wondering about a reason that most bikers around here do this. (if you know) What is the purpose of having the handlebars up around the same level as the biker's head? It seems to me, the arms would get very tired at being raised all the time.

so going faster is safer?

well that's not what I said but the point is - which car can handle faster speed safely? Ford or BMW? Which car would you entrust your life with if you're commuting on highway with speed limit of 70mph?

If you have driven BMW at 70mph... then you know it's immensely different from Japanese or American car in terms of safety and handling.

Hey Jiro-

Saw this guy today on his motorcycle and was wondering about a reason that most bikers around here do this. (if you know) What is the purpose of having the handlebars up around the same level as the biker's head? It seems to me, the arms would get very tired at being raised all the time.

in NJ and NY, it's illegal to have a handlebar higher than rider's shoulders.

What's the purpose, you ask me? to show off :roll: and it's not even safe because you cannot maneuver it quickly and safely if something suddenly happens but hey... if that's how he wanna roll, then let him be

well BMWs are certainly reliable and dependable.... especially when you entrust your life with it. For example - if you're commuting everyday on long winding highway like in southern states where speed limit is 70mph... which? BMW or Ford?

BMW handles rainy weather like it's dry day and it will protects you very well during accident. After all... it's designed for Autobahn and it meets German's safety standard which is much higher than American standard.

but.... BMW is a high performance car so of course it has a shorter maintenance cycle than Ford. This case is same for any high-performance car so if you can afford a high-performance car.... then you certainly can afford the maintenance cost. Don't be foolish and buy the car you can accord plus maintenance cost. Everybody with basic machinery knowledge knows that high-speed machine has a higher failure rate than slow-speed machine. Lubrication and part replacement will be needed often.

To compare BMW on same level as Ford or Honda is comical. These cars are not even in same category.

Owned 2.....7 series and a 3 series....Both sucked. My cousins was a 5 series. It sucked too. Based on my experience I would choose a Honda over a BMW any day of the week. No contest.

My Lexus was 10x the car. That car was awesome....wish I still had it.

I don't like dark chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Owned 2.....7 series and a 3 series....Both sucked. My cousins was a 5 series. It sucked too. Based on my experience I would choose a Honda over a BMW any day of the week. No contest.

My Lexus was 10x the car. That car was awesome....wish I still had it.

Did you buy them used? Around here people race them. That is why they fall apart so much. But the few that I know about that haven't been raced are the best cars I have been in.

Lexus is an awesome car too. If I could get one in a stick I would be a happy man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back