What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking... we're going to Adams (and my) first hockey game tonight!! and lots of other things :)

about spectacle of death, i find it strange we love to watch movies to see the dying and the dead why? how morbid we really are

MIL's friend who came to visit is a pain in the A$$! He is from the Bahamas and brings us conch chowder, conch fritter batter, and Bahamian Rice. That's the good part. The pain part, is his belief that you only have to shower or bathe once a week. He stinks to high heaven and is in the house talking with MIL. He's been here for 3 hours already.

MIL's friend who came to visit is a pain in the A$$! He is from the Bahamas and brings us conch chowder, conch fritter batter, and Bahamian Rice. That's the good part. The pain part, is his belief that you only have to shower or bathe once a week. He stinks to high heaven and is in the house talking with MIL. He's been here for 3 hours already.

:giggle: :giggle: Like a breath of "fresh air" huh??....Are the dogs following him around? Maybe take him outside to the lawn and turn the water sprinklers on.....Or call the fire department to give him a good bath! Get out those old wooden clothes pins and pin them to ur nose. Sorry I can't help too much!

Not bad at all.. I slept with a woman who didnt shower for two weeks.... She stunk..

24AOSPR7
no, thats not my password or anything, just a code i made up as a child i still freakn remember it!

not sure why i remember it though, guess i miss my blissful childhood with no pain yet eventually realised...although i WAS in pain but numb...it was all before reaching teenagehood...
so hence i think about the code...a symbol of ignorance as bliss in the childhood

Last edited:
I am scared because faith cause I have scared because not enough stress because I have heavy lot of hard work because faint and dizzy and cal ambulance check fall up down I was scares serious! that is why, no reason how feeling weird damn. I will order go to hospital. I hate habit because that is idfficult

Am thinking hubby is nuts. He has son up in the attic pulling out all kinds of things looking for a specific pillow for MIL. Problem is, son is asthmatic. He's already used his albuterol twice. Hopefully he is almost done.

They are out of attic now. Son is fine. He is resting on the living room floor, but breathing well. They did not find what MIL was looking for. It's a special pillow that was special made to be form-fitted for her back. She paid a "pretty-penny" for it, and now can't find it.

The older blackberries sucked.

The new ones out there are pretty decent.

I am not too fond of touchscreens. Way too fragile for my taste. I am very abusive with my stuff. Even my laptop I am typing on has cracks all over it.

The fact they're very secure gives me a peace of mind. The fact I can telnet into my websites helps too.

I bet you have engine oil all over your laptop's keyboard. :laugh2:

I'm feeling guilty for taking a break from my projects that I've been working since 3 pm this afternoon.

Thinking about the end of this monstrous weekend for me.. 3 parts, 2 of them done.. now the only one left the fall supper with a bonus thing to do .. then back to the grind of the work week.. lol

i am back now I am feeling everthing :D Great for me what's up !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back