What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is thinking about buying the Samsung Captivate, if AT&T adds 3g coverage here, end of this year which they told me over the phone. It's only $149 if I upgrade with the same plan I'm currently on. It's the same phone as the Samsung Epic 4g, except it doesn't have a front cam or a physical keyboard.

im thinking about this sunday...
what's so big this sunday!?

am thinking what phone should I get in case my sidekick dies..... any honest suggestion would be great! NOT blackberry please. :)

haha. . . what do you like it best about? I had blackberry for two years for a job - enough and not just my type.

The older blackberries sucked.

The new ones out there are pretty decent.

I am not too fond of touchscreens. Way too fragile for my taste. I am very abusive with my stuff. Even my laptop I am typing on has cracks all over it.

The fact they're very secure gives me a peace of mind. The fact I can telnet into my websites helps too.

touchscreens, me either. I swore I'll never get iphone.... I have itouch, suffice enough. what about EVO? not sure if they are touchscreen as well? ...

touchscreens, me either. I swore I'll never get iphone.... I have itouch, suffice enough. what about EVO? not sure if they are touchscreen as well? ...

BB. period.

what's so big this sunday!?

am thinking what phone should I get in case my sidekick dies..... any honest suggestion would be great! NOT blackberry please. :)

If you have a sidekick do you have T-mobile?? I have a Motorola Cliq w/them and LOVE it- it's touch WITH a real keyboard... had it almost a year yet and no problems from it! (And Adam plays w/it and stuff-- and it's endured him)

Last edited:
Freckles- hello? SAN FRANCISCO NINERS!!! :D :D

phone? im not gonna say anything since you mentioned, i respect that :) to be honest with you, if youre into smartphone- i would recommend you: iphone, mytouch (ate too much battery), g1 (ok), HTC Evo (CNET named it is best), Droid (not bad), and last, :x

I am thinking of lunch:giggle:

Thinking tonight is the premiere of Medium!

I am thinking, since their's nothing we like on TV tonight, Mother and I may watch a DVD I got from DCMP.org. I am getting some ASL from the Video Sign Language Course with the Bravo's and Billy Segal. Finished lesson 1 last week, now I have 2 & 3.

I am hoping to get my phone back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back