What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking people are jumping into my ignore box like there is a 50% off sale the last 2 days

Thinking I better get off my duff and get started on dinner. The roasted potatoes will take some time, I still have to peel the carrots and cut them up. The pork will be easy peasy and the fruit is chilling already.

is very luck. I just got home and the heavy rainstorm just started now. whew! I was stuck in heavy traffic jam :mad2:

is very luck. I just got home and the heavy rainstorm just started now. whew! I was stuck in heavy traffic jam :mad2:

We ate lunch at Wendy's and a woman there said it is supposed to snow here this week.

I don't believe it. How awful if it comes true!

It's 96 and very humid here.....If you don't want the snow we will take it.

wow wtf? we just got a tornado warning for NYC :wtf:

Blame the o

uhide?

I'm in NJ, not NYC. I just took some pix. The cloud formation looks very odd. A very dense cloud is looming over downtown area... looks like Ground Zero and Wall Street area.

Is Obama angry? is this Allah's wrath? :Ohno:

We ate lunch at Wendy's and a woman there said it is supposed to snow here this week.

I don't believe it. How awful if it comes true!

:eek3: are you serious? you are only some 4 hours away from me !! :eek3:

I'm in NJ, not NYC. I just took some pix. The cloud formation looks very odd. A very dense cloud is looming over downtown area... looks like Ground Zero and Wall Street area.

Is Obama angry? is this Allah's wrath? :Ohno:

I would hide anyway if I were you. BTW....Good job on the washboard today. :lol:

:eek3: are you serious? you are only some 4 hours away from me !! :eek3:

I don't know what the information is worth. A woman working at Wendy's just mentioned it in conversation to my husband.

I would hide anyway if I were you. BTW....Good job on the washboard today. :lol:

you bet your ass that I'm hiding! He comes in the form of Xerxes! I knew I shouldn't have dissented about Ground Zero mosque! :Ohno:

Maybe she said Frosty

:lol: Did I ever mention that my husband doesn't wear his hearing aids?

I am still pretty sure he could tell the difference between "Buy a Frostie" and "it is going to snow this week."

:wave:

:lol: Did I ever mention that my husband doesn't wear his hearing aids?

I am still pretty sure he could tell the difference between "Buy a Frostie" and "it is going to snow this week."

:wave:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back