What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Google Chrome and had no problem with the website. Loaded well and I had no problems navigating.

Good luck for the jobs ya have applied. :)

I'm thinking it's good to see trees and flowers coming out as it spring, other thing is I'm not looking forward to Aussie heatwave summer.

Hey there. One company I applied last night emailed me and said my application was unsuccessful. Wow, one rejection down..... Ahh, Heatwave, I wonder if we'll see it again this year.

is thinking I definitely have CTS on my both hands :mad2:

I better go see doctor :mad2: Will look into Miss Delectable's suggestion too.

Hope it's not CTS for your sake.

I got my Professor Layton game. :)

Have fun. Don't get hooked, you hear me? :)

I am thinking someone is looking out for me. I got a email from a friend of a friend who mentioned about ASL classes. Then I get the mailing from the Adult Education Courses for this Fall from the local schools. In it, there were 8 or 9 schools that will have "sign language" classes. Upon further checking, I found only 1 is having actual American Sig Language classes. It is also the closest to me. Classes will last for 8 weeks. It is $56 for the class and $24 for materials. Classes start 10/4, my sister-in-law's birthday. Must be a good omen for me.

Wow! Now you don't have to give up ASL. I think this is meant to be. Go for it, girl.

Hey there. One company I applied last night emailed me and said my application was unsuccessful.

Have fun. Don't get hooked, you hear me? :)

Thanks. I am already hooked, so too late to warn me. :lol:

Sorry about your job application, and I hope others go better.

Thanks. I am already hooked, so too late to warn me. :lol:

Sorry about your job application, and I hope others go better.

*chuckling* I thought so. What kind of game is it? Wait, the name sounds familiar, somehow.

Wow, speaking of the devil, just a couple of min ago, I recieved an email from one place I applied last night and they said they want to interview me.

*chuckling* I thought so. What kind of game is it? Wait, the name sounds familiar, somehow.

Wow, speaking of the devil, just a couple of min ago, I recieved an email from one place I applied last night and they said they want to interview me.

Good luck!

My game is like a series of puzzles that you have to solve to progress in the story of Professor Layton and Luke his boy assistant. They travel about having adventures and having citizens ask them strange questions that they have to solve puzzles to answer.

Some of them are very challenging and really make you think.

googlesnail.jpg
What sort of broswer did you look up? The website is defaulted to work on ALL browsers. Google Chrome loads fast.

I am thinking someone is looking out for me. I got a email from a friend of a friend who mentioned about ASL classes. Then I get the mailing from the Adult Education Courses for this Fall from the local schools. In it, there were 8 or 9 schools that will have "sign language" classes. Upon further checking, I found only 1 is having actual American Sig Language classes. It is also the closest to me. Classes will last for 8 weeks. It is $56 for the class and $24 for materials. Classes start 10/4, my sister-in-law's birthday. Must be a good omen for me.

Hot dog!! I'm so excited for you Kristina!!! Oooh our classes will run close together... mine starts 10/14. :) YAY!!

I am thinking how much I dont like the beginning of the school year for me.

What sort of broswer did you look up? The website is defaulted to work on ALL browsers. Google Chrome loads fast.

For your new homepage. It means slow loading....

I'm thinking how excited I am that tomorrow afternoon all the yard work will be done, the flowerbed ready for new foiliage! Next is getting my outdoor furniture out of the garage and get new cushions for it, and a new grill... I LOVE outdoor entertaining in the fall!!

I am thinking how much I dont like the beginning of the school year for me.

maybe the first two or three weeks would be hard then you would adjust to a new thing and get use to changing everything better.

I am sorry to hear about it.

maybe the first two or three weeks would be hard then you would adjust to a new thing and get use to changing everything better.

I am sorry to hear about it.

It is not bad or anything..just dont like new routines and all the stress trying to adapt. Just always sooooo much to do and then after that, things get easier. Always like that every year. Nothing bad about it but I just cant wait until everything settles down. Thanks.

I'm thinking how excited I am that tomorrow afternoon all the yard work will be done, the flowerbed ready for new foiliage! Next is getting my outdoor furniture out of the garage and get new cushions for it, and a new grill... I LOVE outdoor entertaining in the fall!!

:aw:

Mine loads fast at my end, you must have a slower internet :aw:

it's because of your flash. it loads fast on your end cuz it's already cached but not first-time visitor.

it's because of your flash. it loads fast on your end cuz it's already cached but not first-time visitor.
You are right, once they visit and they return again, it will load faster on the second time :)

I'm working on another website - the deaf yoga site. :thumb:

Can you herd cattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back