What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of Oct good times are coming!

I am thinking it's still freaking hot outside.....Grrr

I'm thinking I'll be lucky if I survive the TERROBLE TWOS I'll be lucky. OMG!! Lol

I think you will be fine. When my kid went thru her terrible 2.... Wait, it wasn't terrible at all.

Brag about why don't ya lol... I know he's got brain damage that causes some of it but whew! The low impulse control is enough to wear me out... has NOOOOO fear and I see that only getting worse as he gets older. But I appreciate the vote of confidence, let's hope I make it out alive LOL

Brag about why don't ya lol... I know he's got brain damage that causes some of it but whew! The low impulse control is enough to wear me out... has NOOOOO fear and I see that only getting worse as he gets older. But I appreciate the vote of confidence, let's hope I make it out alive LOL

sowwie... Maybe when your kid is a teen.. you'll be laughing at me... telling me things like "Why you so grumpy holding that shot gun? Your daughter's a beautiful one.... "

sowwie... Maybe when your kid is a teen.. you'll be laughing at me... telling me things like "Why you so grumpy holding that shot gun? Your daughter's a beautiful one.... "

LMAO I'm sure I will!! I have to admit i'm glad I don't have the worry of a daughter when it comes to dating in the future... you're gonna have your hands FULL then!!

im thinking to spend on couch and watch a movie- Prince of Persia...

thinking how crazy my puppy is at this filmed by my brother:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_12NjY1GxE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Clothesline obsession[/ame]

Wow.. that is the first time I am positive that I am more athletically inclined than a canine.

For all your viewing pleasure - I have revamped my canberra deaf club website - thought you'd like to see what it looks like today - if it says under construction, just press F5 and you shall see.

www.canberradeafclub.org.au

Webmaster News

Website redesign

Webmaster undergoing revamping website

Apologies - Webmaster

these links dont work

Looks good JClarke!! Loaded very quickly for me.

I am thinking someone is looking out for me. I got a email from a friend of a friend who mentioned about ASL classes. Then I get the mailing from the Adult Education Courses for this Fall from the local schools. In it, there were 8 or 9 schools that will have "sign language" classes. Upon further checking, I found only 1 is having actual American Sig Language classes. It is also the closest to me. Classes will last for 8 weeks. It is $56 for the class and $24 for materials. Classes start 10/4, my sister-in-law's birthday. Must be a good omen for me.

For these people who still waiting for the load, you guys are just being impatient.

Webmaster News

Website redesign

Webmaster undergoing revamping website

Apologies - Webmaster

these links dont work
The webmaster panel is just a message to the viewers from the webmaster. The link to the website works fine.

googlesnail.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back