What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah I see. looks like you did nothing wrong on your side and somebody's got beef with you. he/she should grow up :roll:
Agreed. This person is a 'she'

Thinking beard already itches..... Golfer getting cranky.

all of us are. just that each of us handles office politic differently.
maybe it has been affected them due to the recent election - as it is 'hung parliment' as we speak? :lol:

maybe it has been affected them due to the recent election - as it is 'hung parliment' as we speak? :lol:

:lol: I suppose so! looks like it is getting to them and clouding their judgment!

I am thinking I should not have had that little bit of ice cream. Now, I have an upset stomach.

I'm thinking did I get everything packed??? I can't forget to get blankie and his comfy in the truck tomorrow... ugh this is a 3 day trip but I'm stressing like its a 3 week excursion!! Will be so happy when this is done and we have a clear an accurate picture of Adams ears!! (Then onto the next system lol)

has an early flight tomorrow morning to the East Coast... today was my last day to work and will be off for a week. I just feel like staying up late and relaxing but I hafta go sleep soooooon blaaaaaah heh

Am thinking .... What am I thinking? Gee - I don't know. Gosh, that's sad.

thinking to surf on this weekend down at Half Moon Bay since this weather is becoming heat wave...

umm.... yes,will surf at earliest morning (5am to 8am around that)

has an early flight tomorrow morning to the East Coast... today was my last day to work and will be off for a week. I just feel like staying up late and relaxing but I hafta go sleep soooooon blaaaaaah heh

where in East Coast?

today's the move, waiting for co-worker to come in so we can move downstairs.

today's the move, waiting for co-worker to come in so we can move downstairs.

coworker? little surprised that your work would allow coworkers to do the moving. it's liability issue thing.

they usually get the handymen to do the moving for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back