What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just boring...... the weather is horrible, they don't have NHL hockey. they don't have pro football (yes they have they Bengals and Browns.....but I said PRO football) and have you seen the women of Ohio? :barf:

Chevy....you should get that Chevy rolling out of there pronto.

:lol: j/k

*COUGH* there is NHL hockey.. in Ohio!!! The Columbus Blue Jackets... and I do know of the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League..and I assume there is the college hockey teams... so...

*COUGH* there is NHL hockey.. in Ohio!!! The Columbus Blue Jackets... and I do know of the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League..and I assume there is the college hockey teams... so...

D'oh my bad. Forgot about the Columbus Blue Jackets (Is that really a place :roll: ).....I am sure they will leave soon though. I knew they had minor league hockey.....Years ago one Ohio team played as the Mad Cows.

I am thinking about the huge recall on eggs! The recall is in my state ,
Massachusetts now. The company has been fined before for not following the health code.

D'oh my bad. Forgot about the Columbus Blue Jackets (Is that really a place :roll: ).....I am sure they will leave soon though. I knew they had minor league hockey.....Years ago one Ohio team played as the Mad Cows.

Mad Cows??!?! dont think I ever heard of a Ohio team named that.. ehh.. but as for the Blue Jackets, I doubt they will leave unless there is major financial problems... they do have some good fans so they will have to work harder to be a winning franchise...thats all...

you call that boo? This is the boo!

mlgt2s.gif

That is not frighten looking to me. IT is silly!

Mad Cows??!?! dont think I ever heard of a Ohio team named that.. ehh.. but as for the Blue Jackets, I doubt they will leave unless there is major financial problems... they do have some good fans so they will have to work harder to be a winning franchise...thats all...

Just googled. It was the Columbus Chill......Thet renamed themselves the Mad Cows as a stunt in 98.

The Cow Spot uniforms were unforgettable if you ever saw them.

Im REALLY glad someone finally notice my Columbus comment in regards to there IS an NHL team in OHIO :roll:

Yup, guys should do the dirty work for woman like me :)

Cute Picture. I did dig it before you post it though, haha lol.

ok no worries....My day is usually end at this time.....this early morning wake up stuff is for the birds

I am thinking that I hope my hair turns out great when I get it done at the beauty shop..

Ummm what'd ya do??? :)

it was happened last night at softball game. I was pissed off and frustrated, and yes i had feud with coach that i was upset.

i emailed my coach and apologize. my coach forgive me and wants me to keep my chin up and knows this is frustrated season for me with few young players with 1 year of experience- hitting, fielding, and awareness.

its hard.

what am i thinking now? work then weightlifting and being a lazy for a weekend is what i need- a break.

it was happened last night at softball game. I was pissed off and frustrated, and yes i had feud with coach that i was upset.

i emailed my coach and apologize. my coach forgive me and wants me to keep my chin up and knows this is frustrated season for me with few young players with 1 year of experience- hitting, fielding, and awareness.

its hard.

Yeah sometimes things you say when you're upset can come back and bite you in the butt or haunt you-- TRUST ME I get it... I"m glad your coach is encouraging to you-- and forgiving. It'll get better, I'm sure-- especially if the 'newbies' have a seasoned player to help mentor them ;)

I am thinking of cooking chicken caesar salad for my supper. :yum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back