What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sometimes things you say when you're upset can come back and bite you in the butt or haunt you-- TRUST ME I get it... I"m glad your coach is encouraging to you-- and forgiving. It'll get better, I'm sure-- especially if the 'newbies' have a seasoned player to help mentor them ;)

yes, im glad that i apologized to my coach and it is off from my shoulder.

yeah, ive been supportive, trying to teach, and giving advice to inexperience players. they kept saying, "i know" or "youre old" (yo, im 29) . i was little frustrated with their egoistic. i feel like that i wanted to shotgun at them to shut up and learn! and how hell does they learn from me when i am trying to teach/help that i have been playing for 9 years.

yes, im glad that i apologized to my coach and it is off from my shoulder.

yeah, ive been supportive, trying to teach, and giving advice to inexperience players. they kept saying, "i know" or "youre old" (yo, im 29) . i was little frustrated with their egoistic. i feel like that i wanted to shotgun at them to shut up and learn! and how hell does they learn from me when i am trying to teach/help that i have been playing for 9 years.

Ahhh the arrogance of youth!! one day they'll try what you've taught them and figure out that 'old dude' was RIGHT!! LOL My brother is 14 yrs younger than me and does that all the time-- he has 'ah-ha' moments where he goes-- Sis was right!! :D

And let them know 29 is NOT old!! If you're old, I'm ancient! LOL

Ahhh the arrogance of youth!! one day they'll try what you've taught them and figure out that 'old dude' was RIGHT!! LOL My brother is 14 yrs younger than me and does that all the time-- he has 'ah-ha' moments where he goes-- Sis was right!! :D

And let them know 29 is NOT old!! If you're old, I'm ancient! LOL

I simply wait till one of them to come up to me and say, "sorry, youre right" or "i should do that or this, youre right, my bad" something like that. i would feel better or good about that they gulp big time...im waiting...

yea? haha!! at least, he learned.

im still in shape that i can keep it up with them..im 3rd oldest on the team (oldest is 41, second is 33)...rest of them are in range 19-24 years old..yes, arrogance youths. [ahem] youre ancient than me, wow. i assume wrong, my apologize.

I simply wait till one of them to come up to me and say, "sorry, youre right" or "i should do that or this, youre right, my bad" something like that. i would feel better or good about that they gulp big time...im waiting...

yea? haha!! at least, he learned.

im still in shape that i can keep it up with them..im 3rd oldest on the team (oldest is 41, second is 33)...rest of them are in range 19-24 years old..yes, arrogance youths. [ahem] youre ancient than me, wow. i assume wrong, my apologize.

LOL I'll be 37 next week!! So yeah I'm an 'old' one according to my brother and my friends (who are mostly younger than me! LOL)

Adamsmomma..u r right behind me..I turned 38 a few months ago. Not happy about it.

LOL I'll be 37 next week!! So yeah I'm an 'old' one according to my brother and my friends (who are mostly younger than me! LOL)

Add an extra 10 years to that and there I am. I even more ancient!! :giggle:

it was happened last night at softball game. I was pissed off and frustrated, and yes i had feud with coach that i was upset.

i emailed my coach and apologize. my coach forgive me and wants me to keep my chin up and knows this is frustrated season for me with few young players with 1 year of experience- hitting, fielding, and awareness.

its hard.

what am i thinking now? work then weightlifting and being a lazy for a weekend is what i need- a break.

ah yes. the same old typical problem... human.. such a funny creature. the cyclic nature of behavior.

you know what they say - let them experience it and then they'll realize their mistakes. don't give them too much instructions or a list of "what-to-do" and "what-not-to-do" because they would feel you're suffocating them....

but do give them some tips if they're consistently making mistakes - they will thank you and respect you.

NO WAY, I wouldn't have guessed... yeah you're lucky to be on this side of the dirt (according to some :giggle::giggle:)

Ahh, yes yes I agree....It is much better then to look down at dirt than to have to look up to the dirt!

why does my body feel like 40 years old with arthritis? :ugh:

I tiptoed accross the 40 line. I surround myself with young people though that makes me about 25. I am very immature. :)

I tiptoed accross the 40 line. I surround myself with young people though that makes me about 25. I am very immature. :)

Hey you're honest!! I can be too LOL having a much younger brother and a 2.5 yr old... help w/that too! LOL

Ah haha, the only thing worse than being an old fart is smelling one :fart:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back