What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it is just a temporary! Me too. I don't mind being away from family, just an hour.

It is training...I worked 5 to 9 on Thursday, 8 to 2 on Sunday, 5-9 everyday this week and then 8 to 1 on Sat and Sunday, then again next Sat and Sunday. After that, I should only work from 9 to 3 on Saturdays.

However, it will be a lot of extra mooolllaaaa! :lol:

I'm thinking-- someone better go to sleep early tonight so I can get to bed earlier... I'm falling asleep at my desk!!

I'm thinking-- someone better go to sleep early tonight so I can get to bed earlier... I'm falling asleep at my desk!!

How many more hours until you are off work?

It is training...I worked 5 to 9 on Thursday, 8 to 2 on Sunday, 5-9 everyday this week and then 8 to 1 on Sat and Sunday, then again next Sat and Sunday. After that, I should only work from 9 to 3 on Saturdays.

However, it will be a lot of extra mooolllaaaa! :lol:

Niceeee moooollaaa. :lol: me too, i do get overtime on sat sometimes.

...new bat.... same bat if i can find in ebay.....yes, thats bat is one got CRACKED..see in other thread...

I'm wondering when my hiccups will go, and how the important meeting at work tomorrow will go- to discuss starting the website work which I was hired to start in January.

I'm wondering when my hiccups will go, and how the important meeting at work tomorrow will go- to discuss starting the website work which I was hired to start in January.

For the hiccups, try a teaspoon of sugar under your tongue- and let it dissolve... some say that works quickly-- Good luck!

As a teacher, I am not allowed to get OT..:(
You do get OT Shel, you just don't get paid for it. That's a shitty part about being a teacher. But you are off in the summer and during school holidays so I guess it evens out in the end,??? Nah. Not really.

I'm thinking online dating is strange! :giggle:

goona.jpg

I'm thinking I better get some sheets on my bed. Hubby will need it soon.

thinking when would this thread become part III? :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back