What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking why people think their humor sense is funny when it's not. :aw:

Thinking that 112 heat index is almost unbearable.

Im feeling a bit sad today. My Grandma passed away early in this morning. I was thinking it last night after seeing her at the hospital. Although I feel sad I am grateful that she was able to leave a fairly productive life until just very recently (she's 90) and didn't have much suffering in the end.

Im feeling a bit sad today. My Grandma passed away early in this morning. I was thinking it last night after seeing her at the hospital. Although I feel sad I am grateful that she was able to leave a fairly productive life until just very recently (she's 90) and didn't have much suffering in the end.
that's a very good way to look at it. rest in peace, grandmother.

I'm thinking we are in for some weird weather. We are unseasonably cool. It's only 75 right now, when last night at this time it was 93.

:hug: My condolence to you but at least she didn't suffer much.

I am sorry about your grandmother. :(

Very sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Glad to know there was no suffering and glad to know that she had a long full life and is now able to relax.

I'm thinking about my chicken pot pie with roast pepper, torn spinach, celery, sweet onions, roast garlic, shallots and cream of chicken with mushroom sauce and butter milk biscuits on top. *lick*

I am thinking we seriously need to start getting our son back on a structured routine to get ready for the school year...ugh!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking school will done Thursday :D

I got my externship site will start Monday :)

I'm thinking I have to find a better Anti-virus for my netbook. The one I had wasn't doing well while son was on WoW.

Also, thinking the Virtual School better hurry up and get son's schedule ready, I wanted him to start school next Monday.

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:

Sorry, about the news of your grandmother. I know its gotta be hard bec grandmas' are special. I will pray for you and your family.

thinking how much I miss the close brotherly relationship with my eldest little sister, we both were chatting happily last night at the restaurant with family for her 21st birthday - we both were very close when we were kids, but not anymore due to the teenanger years but I spoke to her about it, and she misses it too, so we agreed to work it together to get it back again, for starters, coffee meets (she has moved out a while back - doesn't live with parents anymore). It was good to know we went off to a good start as a older brother to my little sister :)

thinking how much I miss the close brotherly relationship with my eldest little sister, we both were chatting happily last night at the restaurant with family for her 21st birthday - we both were very close when we were kids, but not anymore due to the teenanger years but I spoke to her about it, and she misses it too, so we agreed to work it together to get it back again, for starters, coffee meets (she has moved out a while back - doesn't live with parents anymore). It was good to know we went off to a good start as a older brother to my little sister :)

eldest little sister? :dizzy:

she's your oldest sister or little one? which one?

I am the eldest of the family, the first sister after me, I mean.

then just say "my little sister"

anyway - cool story. a little brother-sister reunion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back