What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking on what I should get for my sister's 21st, her birthday is early next week, two days after me :aw:

thinking about the "little" child support checks I've gotten this month, after 9 years....one for 6 dollars and some odd cents, one for 11 dollars and some odd cents and one today for 4 dollars and 62 cents.....
ain't that something!....gonna take a cruise??

Child Support Enforcement called last month, asking if I wanted to keep the case open...and I said "I damn sure do"!....seems one of the dead beat parent who relinquished their parental rights....finally broke down and worked for a day labor company!....so.....I did get some $$ !!...guess they'll go back to working under the table to avoid paying anything else!

I'm wondering.

Random question - for those of you who use a laptop frequently - do you guys have those cooling devices (fan) for under the computer? I saw some at TJMaxx and I was wondering if it is recommended.

IMO, it's mostly gonna depend mostly on your laptop CPU specs and where you are using it.
In any AC controlled room with proper ventilation, a general hard surface will likely provide the same benefits without need for a pad.

There are no specialized metals used in the process for the pads, my opinion is that since they are generally aluminium based, they have a higher boiling point, cool faster and can withstand more heat than whatever else it is being placed on.

With an AMD cpu based laptop like those Acer's or the late HP's they've been taking with their route on some touches and midstream notebooks, no can do with the heat generation.
It is generally known among the IT community any Intel Core2 based technology will run much cooler than any AMD Turion. :( (Thus, increases the needs for AMD's dependency on alternative cooling methods)

To be on the question, I've bought one like quite a few years ago, haven't used it for awhile since a month or two after purchase. :P

Now that I told Shel to be careful around speedbumps... I can only smile when she scrapes her scion on a speed bump, or take off a bumper while doing so and think of me.

I am getting finalitis and not wanting to eat

Now that I told Shel to be careful around speedbumps... I can only smile when she scrapes her scion on a speed bump, or take off a bumper while doing so and think of me.

I'm quite used to it. I never owned a SUV and always driven compact cars. A huge speed bump will scrape the bottom for sure but most of them are small, thankfully.

I'm quite used to it. I never owned a SUV and always driven compact cars. A huge speed bump will scrape the bottom for sure but most of them are small, thankfully.

speed bumps here are merciless

I'm thinking.... I wish there was something that would make it easier for me to "see" music. I have unpacked a box of all my CD's and have been ripping them to my Windows Media Player and have to use the visualizations, but nothing seems to help. Anybody have any ideas, or do I just give it up for myself?

Already went over a few speed bumps..no problems at all.

I am thinking life is precious :)

am thinkin' to do wheelin' after NSAD...

wheelin' down @ Hollister.

xB18s27.jpg

Shel90, don't lower your Scion or you end up scraping over everything on the road. :laugh2:

I recall seeing a Acura Integra was way too low and it wasn't able to go in a quick oil change garage where there's a "net" in the middle. :lol:

Thinking about the fun I had trading video games today.

Thinking about upgrading to Windows 7 soon, my Windows XP isn't hold that long. :)

xB18s27.jpg

Shel90, don't lower your Scion or you end up scraping over everything on the road. :laugh2:

I recall seeing a Acura Integra was way too low and it wasn't able to go in a quick oil change garage where there's a "net" in the middle. :lol:

LOL!

I am thinking about it costs half to fill it up than it did with my SUV...I could start liking the idea of owning a small vehicle. LOL!

I am thinking, I must have really needed that sleep. I got 15 hours of sleep last night. Man-oh-man!! I feel great today!!

Also, hubby has a positive feeling. He left me a note that for some reason, he was feeling real positive about this job we are waiting to hear about. Hope it pans out!!

Yesterday I spread grass seed over half an acre and covered it with six bales of hay. It rained last night, so perfect timing, yay.

LOL!

I am thinking about it costs half to fill it up than it did with my SUV...I could start liking the idea of owning a small vehicle. LOL!
How come I don't see a pix yet? :aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back