What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telstra is how you spell, mate and no, I am with 3 < -- that is a telcommunication company. They are overwhelemed with high volume of abnormal telephone calls. :|

That reminds me. One of my inspectors at work told me she was trying to call a friend of hers in the wee hours of the morning while she was traveling and her friend would talk on the speakerphone while she got dressed for work. She dialed the number straight from her contacts list and she ended up connecting to a fishing boat in Norway talking to a Norwegian fisherman. She said the guy she talked to was nice and he explained where he was at and they ended up talking for 10 minutes. At the end of the call, she contacted her phone company and told them what happened as she had double checked the number and it was correct. She tried the same number again and connected with her friend. Her carrier did not bill her for that call and she was told that the network was having difficulties and abnormalities would be expected until it was fixed.

Weird. I've never had that happen to me, but that was funny but interesting.

That reminds me. One of my inspectors at work told me she was trying to call a friend of hers in the wee hours of the morning while she was traveling and her friend would talk on the speakerphone while she got dressed for work. She dialed the number straight from her contacts list and she ended up connecting to a fishing boat in Norway talking to a Norwegian fisherman. She said the guy she talked to was nice and he explained where he was at and they ended up talking for 10 minutes. At the end of the call, she contacted her phone company and told them what happened as she had double checked the number and it was correct. She tried the same number again and connected with her friend. Her carrier did not bill her for that call and she was told that the network was having difficulties and abnormalities would be expected until it was fixed.

Weird. I've never had that happen to me, but that was funny but interesting.
I bet, it was a nice experience. :)

Wirelessly posted

I am all done with school hooray! My next step, is externship which is part of the program and will be finalized when that is over.

I think I've found possibly the hottest HOH guy I've ever seen in my life. He's not deaf, but whatever. Hahahah. I'm posting this here because I have to get it out somewhere! :p

I think I've found possibly the hottest HOH guy I've ever seen in my life. He's not deaf, but whatever. Hahahah. I'm posting this here because I have to get it out somewhere! :p
Confessing something does feel good, eh?

Confessing something does feel good, eh?

Of course it does! Especially since nobody in my house is awake right now and I had to share my revelation with someone! You just happen to be one of the fortunate people I shared it with. :giggle:

Of course it does! Especially since nobody in my house is awake right now and I had to share my revelation with someone! You just happen to be one of the fortunate people I shared it with. :giggle:
:lol: I'm sure there is more than me to read your confession. How about you go and make a move on him? ;)

:lol: I'm sure there is more than me to read your confession. How about you go and make a move on him? ;)

I totally would if he wasn't just on a youtube video I watched. :p Hahaha! I do have a friend that knows him, but he said he lives in a different state.

thinking how terrible the customer service from my carrier is! :S

Oh just wondering, did you try Telstra prepaid? I remember you mentioned thinking about going to another carrier on your FB status few months ago.

Oh just wondering, did you try Telstra prepaid? I remember you mentioned thinking about going to another carrier on your FB status few months ago.
Nah, and that discussion was really for the U.S carrier which I should use when I go over seas, but however my trip to the states has been postponed until sometime in 2011.

Nah, and that discussion was really for the U.S carrier which I should use when I go over seas, but however my trip to the states has been postponed until sometime in 2011.

Postponed.? 2011 is coming right around the corner. :)

I am thinking I dont want to go to the dr today.

Postponed.? 2011 is coming right around the corner. :)
Yes, my trip has been postponed until sometime in 2011, don't know when. Have money issues with the tax office :| leaving me no choice to postpone the trip :(

Wirelessly posted

Thinking how stupid I am for getting a male-female VGA cable rather than a male-male VGA.

Yes, my trip has been postponed until sometime in 2011, don't know when. Have money issues with the tax office :| leaving me no choice to postpone the trip :(

Come during the US summer!!! Much more to do!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of my weekend class, quiz Sat and final exam Sunday (last day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back