What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would suck... I'm going to have about 7 and a half hours tonight... I'm not going to look too pretty in the morning. :lol:
I never look pretty in the morning!:giggle:

On that note, I am thinking I should get into bed! I am not learning anything! I figure I can try to study in the am before class! Goodnight!:D

I am going to bed too, good night! Good luck studying , you will be fine :)

im thinking dating is overrated nowaday. all it cause is heartaches and headaches.

My mom said I have "druggie hair" tonight. I can't help it, I've had to wear a damn hair net all day and when I got home, I just crashed out on the bed. When I woke up I never bothered to comb it so it looks like one of those crazy looks.

I have gym hair! :lol:

:laugh2: I have bed hair. that's why I always wear hat for work

Slowly but surly my sister is improving. Friday she passed the swallow test. Saturday is ate an entire meal (soft foods only). And asked for a raspberry smoothie from out local Ralph's Ices store. Today she fed herself.
She still can't move her left side voluntarily, but the Dr.'s say she's making good progress.

Slowly but surly my sister is improving. Friday she passed the swallow test. Saturday is ate an entire meal (soft foods only). And asked for a raspberry smoothie from out local Ralph's Ices store. Today she fed herself.
She still can't move her left side voluntarily, but the Dr.'s say she's making good progress.

Great to hear your sister is slowly progressing well. Was the diagnosis a Stroke?

Hope she can recover fully from this.

good to hear!

I am thinking about Spring break next week. Cant wait!

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking Doug must be a happy man tonight :)

Yes Im very happy!!! I was a little frightened about how we played the first half and were down 5 at halftime. Jazz took over and owned the 3rd quarter though and kept the lead until the end. Im glad we beat the Celtics because they are such a good team. We need big wins like this as the season end nears.

My nephew was so cute. This is his first Jazz game ever. He got a new Jazz jersey before the game to wear. He wore that thing with some SERIOUS pride! He was SO into the game and jumping up cheering non stop. He was sad when the game ended. I couldn't be happier because now that I saw how much he appreciates and loves the Jazz, that little boy will be coming to many Jazz games with me in the future. Im thinking now of getting him a season ticket for next season next to mine if its available. Might be tough because Jazz have the 3rd highest amount of season ticket holders out of the entire NBA.

Yes Im very happy!!! I was a little frightened about how we played the first half and were down 5 at halftime. Jazz took over and owned the 3rd quarter though and kept the lead until the end. Im glad we beat the Celtics because they are such a good team. We need big wins like this as the season end nears.

My nephew was so cute. This is his first Jazz game ever. He got a new Jazz jersey before the game to wear. He wore that thing with some SERIOUS pride! He was SO into the game and jumping up cheering non stop. He was sad when the game ended. I couldn't be happier because now that I saw how much he appreciates and loves the Jazz, that little boy will be coming to many Jazz games with me in the future. Im thinking now of getting him a season ticket for next season next to mine if its available. Might be tough because Jazz have the 3rd highest amount of season ticket holders out of the entire NBA.

Grats.

But... I'm a colorado boy..
GO NUGGETS!

Thinking about crawling back to bed and sleeping. Not a morning person here. :aw:

Thinking about crawling back to bed and sleeping. Not a morning person here. :aw:

How do you cope with mornings as a teacher? I'm not a morning person myself. I think you should jump start yourself with coffee. :giggle:

Ditto! I'm usually not too bad about waking up early in the mornings (I get up at 4:30 AM!) but I stayed up later than usual last night. I was on the vp with a friend. So so sleepy here. After some tea this morning, I should be awake - hopefully lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back