What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get back into the swing of things soon. If you hadn't slacked off and given yourself a little break, you might be burned out.
True, but the sad thing is break is over and I feel like my brain is still fried!:giggle:
I did all my homework from my workbook all 5 chapters :shock: I just need one more chapter from another book:)
Good job! You could study for me when you are done!:giggle:

I did the same thing... :(
I spent most of the break working, so when I did stay home I tried to spend my time sleeping.
I wanted to sleep, but I just haven't been sleeping well! I think that's part of my problem!:lol:

I'm thinking about how painful it will be to get the kids off to school in the morning. It was a fun break. Mondays after a long holiday are hard. Good luck, everyone!

True, but the sad thing is break is over and I feel like my brain is still fried!:giggle:

Good job! You could study for me when you are done!:giggle:

Quirkylibra:lol: I am overwhelmed.

Jillio, I had peace and quiet at the condo yesterday and got a lot done. I just did the remainder of one chapter just now. :)

................Seriously, what would happen if you have pretty much an infinite amount of free beer?
drunksNYC.jpg

I wanted to sleep, but I just haven't been sleeping well! I think that's part of my problem!:lol:

That would suck... I'm going to have about 7 and a half hours tonight... I'm not going to look too pretty in the morning. :lol:

Quirkylibra:lol: I am overwhelmed.

Jillio, I had peace and quiet at the condo yesterday and got a lot done. I just did the remainder of one chapter just now. :)

Amazing how much we can accomplish when there isn't anything to distract us.:P

Yeah... some people wouldnt go because it's a "bar" ... I'm working on that.

I don't care if it is a bar. I just don't like alcohol . But with a couple of cans of sugared soda, I am weirder than any other person drunk. :)

I don't care if it is a bar. I just don't like alcohol . But with a couple of cans of sugared soda, I am weirder than any other person drunk. :)

Hahaha...

Would you like to hear that Avery will bust out with their line of Sodas very soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back