What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:zzz:

Yes Im very happy!!! I was a little frightened about how we played the first half and were down 5 at halftime. Jazz took over and owned the 3rd quarter though and kept the lead until the end. Im glad we beat the Celtics because they are such a good team. We need big wins like this as the season end nears.

My nephew was so cute. This is his first Jazz game ever. He got a new Jazz jersey before the game to wear. He wore that thing with some SERIOUS pride! He was SO into the game and jumping up cheering non stop. He was sad when the game ended. I couldn't be happier because now that I saw how much he appreciates and loves the Jazz, that little boy will be coming to many Jazz games with me in the future. Im thinking now of getting him a season ticket for next season next to mine if its available. Might be tough because Jazz have the 3rd highest amount of season ticket holders out of the entire NBA.

I bet you were on the edge of your seat :) That's soo cool your nephew had an awesome time at his first Jazz game, he totally describes me at my first Patriot game in San Diego :giggle: That reminds me, I need to check the schedule and plan for that local trip :giggle: :hyper: :dance2:
They are coming to San Diego whoohoooo!!!!!!! I can't wait, this will be my first time seeing Brady (AT LAST)!!!!!!!

I'm thinking it wasn't good to follow an oily Long John Silvers lunch with pop tarts.

Thinking about my preparation on an exam which is gonna held in july.

Thanks. it's on a general skill exam for sorting graduates's scores in order to place them for jobs .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back