What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's TXGolfer?

Just finished turning my jeans into skinny jeans. Now do I dye it black or not? :hmm:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking if I got all my homework in order.

I'm wondering why my left wrist is hurting much more than usual. I have arthritis in my left wrist and I'm hoping I won't need to wear a splint.

Thinking I hope the weather is cool enough this summer to permit me to do lots of outside walking.

Wirelessly posted

I am off to school.

I'm thinking some things about Florida are really stupid and - - - I don't know!

We got a letter in the mail from the Florida Motor Vehicle office saying it was a Notice if Intent to Suspend/Withhold Eligibility For Licensure for my daughter. Due to her learning issues and problems, once she hit 16 we withdrew her from school. Even though she was home schooled, we had to register with the state. Well, her learning problems dropped her from grade 5-7 level to grade 2-3 level. She has tried to read the driver handbook and doesn't understand. She watches me while I drive, but forgets, so we knew she would not be driving. She understands that. It just cracks me up that in Florida (and I'm not sure where else) you have to be enrolled in school or a home school with good attendance or be a graduate with either a diploma or GED just to get a driver's license.

I am thinking about my test tonight:Ohno: I bought benadryl for my allergies:P

I am thinking that my life is full of drama. My hubby brought a drunk strange woman home after finding her in the middle of the street. LOL!

I am thinking that my life is full of drama. My hubby brought a drunk strange woman home after finding her in the middle of the street. LOL!

What did you do with her?:shock:

What did you do with her?:shock:

He put her in the bathroom (I was upstairs putting my stuff away clueless to what was happening) so when I came downstairs, my hubby was outside. I saw the bathroom light on, so I went to turn it off only to see a strange woman there...I almost screamed but my hubby saw me and came running in saying "SHHH!" I was like "WHHHHAAA...????" He said that he found her wandering in the middle of the street drunk so he brought her home. He helped her to the living room and asked her for coffee...she was too drunk to answer. My son kept trying to talk to her and she started laughing and then passed out on my couch. We called the police explained the situation. They sent a cop here and then they took care of the situation from there. For my son, seeing two cops in our living room in action made his day so exciting! lol

It's been super windy here today!...my plants are blown down on my balcony, dirt everywhere, no use to clean it up tonight since it's started raining anyway...had to call the property manager this evening...one of my neighbors had their grill going on their balcony (which is against the property rules, due to fire hazards)....and smoke was everywhere!....we have a certain place to grill....never on our balconies. Rules here are very strict!....Even children under the age of 13 cannot be outside without an adult!...But I like it where I live, it's safe, just wish other people would follow the rules

He put her in the bathroom (I was upstairs putting my stuff away clueless to what was happening) so when I came downstairs, my hubby was outside. I saw the bathroom light on, so I went to turn it off only to see a strange woman there...I almost screamed but my hubby saw me and came running in saying "SHHH!" I was like "WHHHHAAA...????" He said that he found her wandering in the middle of the street drunk so he brought her home. He helped her to the living room and asked her for coffee...she was too drunk to answer. My son kept trying to talk to her and she started laughing and then passed out on my couch. We called the police explained the situation. They sent a cop here and then they took care of the situation from there. For my son, seeing two cops in our living room in action made his day so exciting! lol

WOW!:shock: That is a lot of drama!:lol:

Yea....we are both laughing about it but the most important thing is that the woman is safe and wasn't taken advantage by some sick people. I just hope she isn't an alcholic who will do this agin but we can only do so much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back