What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about my kalmatia olives, onion, artichokes, and roast peppers pizza that I made with feta and mozzarella cheese. it will be ready in five mintues..

OMG that sounds good! Enjoy!

I made the dough from scratch too!

Dang, girl! You are industrious today!

I keep a sour dough starter going and bake bread every week or so. Sometimes if I can't get around to doing the bread, I'll make sour dough pizza crust to use some of the starter so it doesn't take over my fridge! A little chewier than a regular pizza crust, but I like it!

I am thinking about preparing two dinners the night before my son has a game.

I keep a sour dough starter going and bake bread every week or so. Sometimes if I can't get around to doing the bread, I'll make sour dough pizza crust to use some of the starter so it doesn't take over my fridge! A little chewier than a regular pizza crust, but I like it!

I really should make a sour dough starter and start baking bread every week.

I made a really thin and crispy crust cuz that's how i prefer my pizza. Plus the thin bread won't blow my diabetes out of control.

I find I like the dough better than the kind you buy in a can. I should get more flour next week as I'm out.

How do I make a sour dough starter? I used to have starters that came from a neighbor, but moving to Florida from Missouri I had to get rid of it.

Wirelessly posted

Annoyed that even though I got a good webcam, it's useless without an upgraded computer.

496MB of RAM ftl

Wirelessly posted

JClarke said:
souggy said:
Annoyed that even though I got a good webcam, it's useless without an upgraded computer.

496MB of RAM ftl
my 4GB ram rapes your computer :laugh2:

Not exactly hard to one-up you seeing I can get an 8GB prebuilt for less than 600. Half a gig was acceptable when I had a Microsoft LifeCam two or three years ago.

Last edited:
I realise I have to get Skype installed someday, however I need more speed in both the computer and internet. Must look into getting wireless or ADSL2 or something, but after I get back from US, tho.

I realise I have to get Skype installed someday, however I need more speed in both the computer and internet. Must look into getting wireless or ADSL2 or something, but after I get back from US, tho.
That is the main use for the ACE VRS (skype) and high speed internet :)

I am thinking of all the homework that needs to be done and study for my test on Monday. Any volunteers to do my homework?:giggle:

I am thinking what I am doing to do this weekend since it is my free weekend. Maybe catching a few good movies or reading a book.

I am thinking what I am doing to do this weekend since it is my free weekend. Maybe catching a few good movies or reading a book.

Go on a date?:giggle::P

I'm thinking we will watch Avatar tonight. We bought the DVD today and it's CC'd. Yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back