What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill I agree with you. I felt real stupid today about sharing exactly my problems last night. Allthough very real, there are some things I'd rather not share with everybody else, just certain people. Oh well, its over with now, and everyone knows my problems.

Not to worry, doug. Everyone has a lapse in judgement sometimes. If there is anyone at all that would judge you based on your problems, they aren't worthy of your time and consideration, anyway. :hug:

A few days ago, someone posted on FB that she found out that her hubby was cheating on her through FB and that she is getting a divorce. A few days later, she posted saying that she regrets posting that. OOOps!

:lol: Yep...now hubby has it in black and white and can hold it against her!:giggle:

Jill I agree with you. I felt real stupid today about sharing exactly my problems last night. Allthough very real, there are some things I'd rather not share with everybody else, just certain people. Oh well, its over with now, and everyone knows my problems.

Dont worry about it. I posted about my depression about my daughter moving away. We all arent perfect and have our bad days. :hug:

I'm thinking I'm gonna get off the internet and watch Dracula with Bela Lugosi.

Doug, I'm glad that you're feeling better. Take good care of yourself. Don't worry. We all have problems and issues at some point. Maybe you needed to write that to connect with someone at the time. That's ok.

Movie was fantastic!! I had never seen that particular one.

Now, I still have Monster's Ball with Billy Bob Thornton, Halle Berry and Heath Ledger & The Fisher King with Robin Williams and Jeff Bridges to see this weekend.

:lol: Yep...now hubby has it in black and white and can hold it against her!:giggle:

apparently, he met up with a married lady through FB and flew to to see her to have a fling. She found out through FB.

Thinking...

Damnit, why do landlords discriminate more against ferret owners than dog owners or reptile owners?

Don't worry Doug, it was something that you might have felt to let it out and share with us. If anyone makes fast judgments is not worth the time, like Jillio said.

I am missing a special someone like crazy today!:aw:

OMG I think the monster is awake now!:shock:

I am thinking need to re-do my avatar and signature:)

Thinking why life is passing by so quickly!

I'm hoping I won't set off the alarm while cooking my chicken. Oven will set off fire alarm if I cook anything over 400 degree and the recipe calls for me to cook my chicken at 450.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking it was cool to learn how to give CPR to a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back