What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about tomorrow night - 10 pm.

Im thinking about how crappy my mood became this morning when I wake up to see it snowing outside. :squint:

Thinking about all the packing I get to do all over again. *sigh*

I'm thinking about my potato and leek soup that I have cooking on my stove.

He put her in the bathroom (I was upstairs putting my stuff away clueless to what was happening) so when I came downstairs, my hubby was outside. I saw the bathroom light on, so I went to turn it off only to see a strange woman there...I almost screamed but my hubby saw me and came running in saying "SHHH!" I was like "WHHHHAAA...????" He said that he found her wandering in the middle of the street drunk so he brought her home. He helped her to the living room and asked her for coffee...she was too drunk to answer. My son kept trying to talk to her and she started laughing and then passed out on my couch. We called the police explained the situation. They sent a cop here and then they took care of the situation from there. For my son, seeing two cops in our living room in action made his day so exciting! lol

thats really nice of you and husband, wish more people can be like this, althought bit risky. glad and hope woman is OK, if you ever in NZ im happy to look after you two
Cheers

It has a sedative effect too. Maybe it will calm you for your test! :wave:

I don't like taking the pill so I use the kind that you spray on yourself. it makes me very sleepy and I sure wouldn't want to fall asleep during the test!

I don't like taking the pill so I use the kind that you spray on yourself. it makes me very sleepy and I sure wouldn't want to fall asleep during the test!

It doesn't really have much effect on me, but if my husband even takes one, it puts him to sleep.

I guess just a difference in metabolism.

I'm wondering why FB keeps eating my posts. Anyone else have problems? Or have I been hacked?

I'm wondering why FB keeps eating my posts. Anyone else have problems? Or have I been hacked?

what do you mean by that? lots of posts are missing? click on "your name, your name and friend and friend" above your wall. Hope you know what I am talking about.

or i couldbe wrong about it.

Thinking about how I am going to practice driving from now til my driving test on May 14th. I have a real good feeling that I will pass. keep ya fingers crossed for me.

Feels like summer. And tonight, new Fringe, new Bones, new Mentalist.

Feels like summer. And tonight, new Fringe, new Bones, new Mentalist.

mentalist has been growing on me, so is the good wife. :giggle:

mentalist, the dirty blonde guy is cute. I am not fan of blonde guy but him. lolol the good wife is good, just only because the husband got out of the jail that is getting interesting! :lol:

mentalist has been growing on me, so is the good wife. :giggle:

mentalist, the dirty blonde guy is cute. I am not fan of blonde guy but him. lolol the good wife is good, just only because the husband got out of the jail that is getting interesting! :lol:

Used to watch Bones and Mentalist, but the seating in the living room is not comfortable and I can't get back off the floor if I sit there. I'm happy reading or watching movies on the computer. Also, I do watch some TV shows through Hulu, but it's not captioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back