What Are You Reading Right now?

"The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell

I read his "Blink". it was very insightful.

gotta get to The Tipping Point as well!

Fuzzy

Three good books

Don't read as much as I did years ago, but have started doing more reading for pleasure recently.

The King's Speech was excellent. Didn't realize it was based on real person until I saw book. Was stationed in London thirty years ago.

I'm a die hard Trekkie and have hundreds of Trek books and comics. Finished Voyager: Children of the Storm last week. Loved it.

Last year I read Troublesome Minds. It was fascinating. :D The author has a deaf brother and is on staff at Gally. Waiting to see is he writes more Trek.

I'm on HP 5. I know I promised myself that I'd finish all 7 in one week, but I broke that promise. I'm getting there...! No spoilers!

Checked out 5 books and was only able to read 1. The others were boring as all get-out. Can't re-read some in the house as I now need large print and they aren't. Library does not have a big large print selection. Ah well, will have to check and see if there are any more free e-books for my PC-Kindle or PC-Nook.

Yesterday, I checked out the book: "Wicked." I'm curious how the Wicked Witch became wicked and why she is green. hmmm...lol

Yesterday, I checked out the book: "Wicked." I'm curious how the Wicked Witch became wicked and why she is green. hmmm...lol

I just saw the play last week, and it was excellent. I have the book on my Kindle ready for when I go on vacation later this week :)

I just saw the play last week, and it was excellent. I have the book on my Kindle ready for when I go on vacation later this week :)

I watched the DVD from the library and did not like it at all. Had to leave after 20 minutes.

I watched the DVD from the library and did not like it at all. Had to leave after 20 minutes.

I had no idea there was a movie of Wicked. I can't seem to find it on Amazon or IMDB.com ...? Just the book and the Audio CD...

Back