What Are You Reading Right now?

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Working on the Percy Jackson series now. Scholastic Books. Fun!

He is writing another one with Egyptian gods. Two so far and they are really good.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

My kid has already read them. I'm far behind him.

It's fiction.

I read a lot of non-fiction re: serial criminals. Maybe I'll try some fiction for a change. See whether the author did his/her research and stuck to the psychological profiles.:giggle:

I read a lot of non-fiction re: serial criminals. Maybe I'll try some fiction for a change. See whether the author did his/her research and stuck to the psychological profiles.:giggle:

This one is more about an escaped victim pursuing the killer after a 12 year period.

The interest is in who will prevail.

This one is more about an escaped victim pursuing the killer after a 12 year period.

The interest is in who will prevail.

Cool. Sounds like something I would enjoy. Suspenseful. I'll have to look for it on Kindle.

Just finished Dexter #2. Brrrrr. Now on Water for Elephants.

Just finished Dexter #2. Brrrrr. Now on Water for Elephants.

I think you will love, love, love Water for Elephants. I read it about a year and a half before the movie came out. The book was so good, I don't even want to see the movie.

People's History of the United States by Zinn

a number of dog books

The Tao of Forgiveness - just started that one and am behind so it's actually late at the library.

People's History of the United States by Zinn

a number of dog books

The Tao of Forgiveness - just started that one and am behind so it's actually late at the library.

Can you renew online? I usually end up having to do that with library books. I still get a lot of them from the universities library. I can check them out for the entire semester, and still I end up having to renew! But they are mostly for research purposes.:giggle:

I am reading AllDeaf right now.

Back