What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching both R.A.F and coast guard helicopter hovering this not good at all...I hope a boat not gone over and drowned more than one person

Just got an e-mail from the place where my new tablet came from, and my guess was correct-- they would prefer the package be insured, and since the insurance is $50, it doesn't do me justice. Guess I am stuck with it. :(
That's ridiculous. Postal insurance is usually 10 cents on the dollar. Your item is valued at $39, so insure it for $40. That should cost about $4.

watching both R.A.F and coast guard helicopter hovering this not good at all...I hope a boat not gone over and drowned more than one person
That's sad. :(

That's ridiculous. Postal insurance is usually 10 cents on the dollar. Your item is valued at $39, so insure it for $40. That should cost about $4.

And here I am learning something new. :D

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

You probably could have looked it up online.

True, I could have. Anyways, since it's such a beautiful day outside, I'm gonna grab my bicycle and do some riding. I'll be back here later.

Last edited:
going try experiment maybe others try..put egg in shots glass blow gently down the side once, see if it flips up turns over back in glass.simple physics trick or magic.I do this sort of stuff for grandson

slowly eating my lunch from Subway and slowly getting some work done.

suppose to wash laundry, but i got lazy today or i might go to car wash b4 snow will come down again.

I multi tasking doing laundary watching helicopters, popping on and off computer with bowl of icecream packing a suitcase flipping an egg in shot glass.... wonder anyone else in the world doing samething,it be bizzare

Trying to convince the kids that it is bedtime, for them at least.(so far - no luck)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

Just finished mopping floors. Doing laundry now. Will soon be making notes for my final exam.

Mostly keeping busy while waiting for TCS to return from the dentist; then I will be playing nurse for him. :)

We just came back from lunch and the car wash, and now I am washing shorts and short sleeve shirts.

I declare an end to winter!

Laundry mostly done. Floors all swept and mopped. Sewing order for 1 done and working on another as well as a surprise order for someone.

waiting for husband so can lock up go to bed but train problems so be late..should been home few hours ago

I'm watching Ridiculousness. Does anyone like this show?

Trying to convince my best friend to get her and her family to join my family for Eastern Deaf Timberfest this June. She is having anxiety about it. Sucks that her anxiety gets in the way but I wont pressure her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back