What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I the only person boggling that he bought a new, cheap and crappy btw, tablet just for ntouch. He has his laptop phone and tablet that all have various VRS on them already. Not to mention .......just imagine for a moment having a phone conversation with mark, a video one......He could see all the eye rolling and banging of the head on a desk. How in demand could his digits be?

How many freaking VRS services and phone numbers do you have anyway?
I couldn't possibly be bothered to keep up with it all but it seems excessive.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

So am I the only person boggling that he bought a new, cheap and crappy btw, tablet just for ntouch. He has his laptop phone and tablet that all have various VRS on them already. Not to mention .......just imagine for a moment having a phone conversation with mark, a video one......He could see all the eye rolling and banging of the head on a desk. How in demand could his digits be?

Nope ... never heard of a $39 tablet period so it crossed my mind "What kind of POS tablet costs $39 bucks?!?!"

And his digits aren't in very high demand seeing as he's still a virgin :hmm:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Well, I do know that he calls the police so there is that. And there was that girl who wanted legal advice. Oh and who can forget about that well-being check? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I did also look up the tablet, only 53 bucks??! That must be a POS indeed.

Having my nightly snack

Sent from my MILESTONE3 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394341612177.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394341612177.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 19
I did also look up the tablet, only 53 bucks??! That must be a POS indeed.

Don't remember which thread now, but it was $39 for it the rest was tax, shipping and handling.

Getting that tablet was a fisaco. Never again am I buying a cheap piece of sh*t. Learned a valuable lesson today.

I don't believe what I am seeing. Home Alone in MARCH?!

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Nope you aren't the only one.

I know right now I have several VRS but only on my PC for the moment and eventually picking ONE as default. I have 1 on my iPad but I haven't even touched that one as I'm liking it on my desktop anyway. Mobile will come later if necessary- I don't go out much lol.

As it is, I'm still gobsmacked he figured 512 MB RAM would be enough for ntouch (I'd rather have MORE as video sucks up a LOT).

I don't believe what I am seeing. Home Alone in MARCH?!

Mark

so? What's wrong with that? (aside from the time frame being Christmas in the movie). It's a movie... I've watched "Christmas" movies in the middle of summer before

:-D:D

so? What's wrong with that? (aside from the time frame being Christmas in the movie). It's a movie... I've watched "Christmas" movies in the middle of summer before

:-D:D

Ah, well. It passes the time. :D

Mark

Mark can you return it?

They paid $50 insurance, but I do have a 14-day return period. I'll need to give them a call later today and either mail it back to them, or get stuck with it.

Mark

Turning some of the clocks ahead. Hubby can do the rest, I think we have about 30 clocks to turn ahead. An hour less sleep, I might be a little bit grumpy.

Making plans for the 14th and 15th soon. The 16th will be a resting day for me, as those 40+ hours are gonna be busy.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Getting that tablet was a fisaco. Never again am I buying a cheap piece of sh*t. Learned a valuable lesson today.

That's one of the lessons in living on your own. There's an old saying, "If it's too good to be true, it usually is"

Bummer though, before making purchases you might want to check out product reviews and even subscribe to consumerreports.com or similar websites. That can help you avoiding get burnt with crappy products.

Indeed my friend, you get what you pay for in life.

Next time just give me your loot mark
I will protect it

As lethargic as I felt, son and I went outside with a 50 foot lead and a frisbee and a racquetball and let the dog run. She had a ball and got tired out. We spent 20 minutes letting her run in 50-100 foot runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back