Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching 48 Hours.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Now watching MLB Spring Training.

Mark

Thanks for updating us every time you change the channel to watch something different... :roll: Good way to up the amount of posts to 5400 being here for 3 months...

The only time I get on here is when I watch TV. Nothing wrong with that.

watching tv dreadful gas explosion happen in New York must be bad if on our news

at work. just got done eating a Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen. The big boss went around and gave everyone one. yum! dessert first, then lunch. ha.

I'm looking forward to weather getting warm tomorrow. I'll be helping a friend transport couch.

Trying to read posts here thru "swimming eyes" due to allergies...thought I might have caught that thick eyelid disease from ChicagoBlue....

gonna dig drains in half an hours time, not looking forward to it.....

Job thing.... waiting to finish this job stuff.... still not done.... still unsure.... Nervous! :Ohno:

MEW is waiting on a job offer. We keep telling her she will get it but she is still kind of stressed. Hopefully soon we can all share in the good news.

Job thing.... waiting to finish this job stuff.... still not done.... still unsure.... Nervous! :Ohno:

Ahhhh Mew so stressed out and up so late. You will have to let us know when you find out you got the job!!!!

MEW is waiting on a job offer. We keep telling her she will get it but she is still kind of stressed. Hopefully soon we can all share in the good news.

I don't even worry about stress. I just stay focused on things I need to be doing, and not let it bother me. I'm not one to fret about too many things, unless, of course, it involved my family or people I cared about, some of which I do have.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back