What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I was messing with you. :cool2:

I hopefully you are ok now.

I'm doing better. That little break I took last week gave me time to reflect, and get myself together. Since then, I see things a little differently now, but I still need to learn how to tell the difference between jokes and sarcasm here, since I'd never joined a forum before this, as I generally tended to stay away from those.

What am I doing.... got home from work... now watching Netflix and here.

Last edited:
Hoping that my malfunctioning bed shaker for the fire alarm doesn't trip the alarm to the house itself.

Goodonya, it was joke not a dick, don't take it so hard. Nobody was picking on anybody. The fat chick isn't actually a specific person..........

I'm blonde, people tell more blonde jokes than fat people jokes, and personally I think they're more demeaning but I'm not going to kick a fit everytime someone tells one.....

What I have learned to live with here (it is the only place I run across them) are the terms hearie and deafie. They come across as demeaning to me.

Resting today after two weeks of being on the go. Late night of tubing fun last night and I am pleasantly sore all over.

Hmm, what do you think we're doing now? Notice my Grandpa's woody Jeep in background. Enjoy!!

Attachments

• IMG_230272546692447.jpeg
    IMG_230272546692447.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 17
I am not special, but either I have really bad timing, or came in at the wrong time.
You just happen to show up at food places when it's time to eat. That's normal and nothing you can do about that unless you eat at weird times like 3 a.m.

Calling the SSA. My disability benefits is up for review, and to avoid perjury, I'm gonna have them help me. Not gonna put my ass in jail for not clearly understanding a question. Better to do it this way.
Are you a liar? Are you a cheater? Are you a thief?

No?

Then why on earth do you worry about perjury and jail?

Mark, that's not a normal reaction.

Maybe you need some real problems in your life to worry about.

I don't understand why do you need to worry.

You go to jail over small mistake? That was unreality and you likely to get overpayment or lose the SS benefit if you do something is wrong. :roll:
That's right. If he gets too much money they simply take it back. They'd rather get back the money than send someone to jail for a minor infraction.

I have answer for you - since you joined this forum, you are getting publicized and more people know about you.
NOoooooo!!!!!

Don't say that!

Let me put it another way-- that's exactly what I did back in 2007, and until it got cleared up, they were planning on charging me. Since then, I have learned that it's best to let a professional help me, because some of the details I cannot honestly answer without calling them first, and letting them do the finding (it says so on the form), and that's when I realized that having an agent help me is my best option.
Is that exactly what they said to your face? "We are going to charge you with perjury."

What I have learned to live with here (it is the only place I run across them) are the terms hearie and deafie. They come across as demeaning to me.
As a hearie, I don't mind being called that.

AD isn't the only place the terms are used.

I was underweight growing up. Being called skinny is as bad as being called fat. People don't realize how hurtful it is to be called skinny. My earliest memory was in maybe 4th grade and this 8th grade girl, overweight, would tell me that I'm so skinny that I'm going to die. Luckily I knew that wasn't true and shrugged it off. I couldn't help it. I could eat anything and not gain an ounce. I was 90 pounds in high school. I was happy the way I was but didn't like the comments I constantly got.

I'm no longer skinny anymore and I haven't been told I'm skinny in ages.

I think I was 98 lbs when I graduated high school. I don't recall being picked on though. I was 105 when I married at 28. Then middle age and menopause hit and I hit 160 at one point. I am now back down to 132. I'd like to lose a few more, or at least get rid of the pouch, so that I can find jeans that fit both my waist and my thighs/butt. Maybe when the weather finally warms up (I've been eating to keep warm :giggle: )

I'm just reading all your posts.

I was told to read posts etc on the alldeaf and I will do this.

Interesting things that people talk about too.

very interesting to learn all about what people think and do.

Trainman

Take care we care.:ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back