What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no good defense for picking on people. We all have things going on.
I am a 200 lb., 6' 1' white male construction worker who has been for most of my life except when injured or fighting cancer in excellent physical condition. Does that mean I should pick on people who may or may not by any fault of their own be different than me?

At 6'1, 200 lbs., I don't consider you "fat"!....One of my sons is 5'10, 200 lbs. A little chubby, yeah...but most of it's muscle.

Good grief. Seconds after I walk into somewhere to get a bite to eat, the place suddenly becomes busy. What is it with me and places that immediately become busy after I walk in?

You know you live in a HUGE city, right? :lol:

You know you live in a HUGE city, right? :lol:

Yup, I do. Only problem is, every time I set foot outside this house, people always seem to flock to where I end up at. Makes me wonder just popular I really am here and out there. :|

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

You are very famous! Those people wanted to get a glimpse of you and possibly get your autograph.

Maybe. Or I'm a wonderful person to some of these people who may have seen what I wrote on here previously.

I was fat as a preteenager and early teenager. I had asthma. I was slow to mature physically. Bullying has consequences. For the one who is bullied it is like so many of the mean things people do to people, a scar that remains. My experience does not matter except that it is for me to learn from it.
As our society whittles down the number of allowable people to pick on we are down to fat girls. My inner fat girl hates this I guess. I did not know she was there waiting to holler in pain and rage at being the last remaining allowable target for so called fun.

That's debatable. Not the first time it's happened.
What? Does the NSA have a drone tracking you? Do they find out when you're going out to eat and deploy a flash mob to that eatery? Wow!

I wonder sometimes if people here recognize me from my previous avatar I had on here.
Oh, I'm sure they do.

:lol:

Do you think you're some kind of celebrity with a gi-normous Q factor?

Move over Bieb!

Yup, I do. Only problem is, every time I set foot outside this house, people always seem to flock to where I end up at. Makes me wonder just popular I really am here and out there. :|

You're joking with us, right?

Do you mention that to your mental health counselor?

I have a much better chance of forgetting about it and not remembering it. My medication and how deeply I sleep can do that. Heck, certain information from 1-3 months ago that I do not need to know I have forgotten, and it's better that way.

There is no good defense for picking on people. We all have things going on.
I am a 200 lb., 6' 1' white male construction worker who has been for most of my life except when injured or fighting cancer in excellent physical condition. Does that mean I should pick on people who may or may not by any fault of their own be different than me?

Let's see here. I know a female, 6'4" and 240 and she is not fat by any means. She has hips, but still wears juniors in clothing. I know a man 6'5" and 248 and he still is in a 38/32 in pants.

Me, I am a lot short and I have more weight on me than I should by about 100 pounds. I am not ashamed to admit that. I have learned to accept my body weight. Am I happy with it? No. Am I trying to lose it? Yes. What's hampering it? How about a medical condition that makes mobility very hard. My doctor and I are slowly working a way for me to build up.

Oh, I also know a 6'5 female who is 160 and bone thin. Doctor is worried about her and says she should be closer to 200.

Goodonya, it was joke not a dick, don't take it so hard. Nobody was picking on anybody. The fat chick isn't actually a specific person..........

I'm blonde, people tell more blonde jokes than fat people jokes, and personally I think they're more demeaning but I'm not going to kick a fit everytime someone tells one.....

I don't do it for attention. It is too boring to constantly see black text all the time, especially in a forum. By the way, I picked a darker color. So is this font color better, Reba?

OMG NO NO NO!

For me I use the dark skin... the green is ... readable enough unless it's a huge long paragraph (your usual...) then my eyes do get tired. The Blue here is WORSE against a black/dark gray background. Stick with black (the normal for most users black text on white background)- this just reverse for those who prefer white text on black/darker background like me (much much easier on my eyes as I am vision impaired)

Dude.. you are not that special.

I have gone places where the parking lot is empty and whatever place near empty. By the time I finish whatever I'm doing either the place fills up or the parking lot suddenly sprouts ten cars parked around my car when there were none when I got there.

Give it up.

Dude.. you are not that special.

I have gone places where the parking lot is empty and whatever place near empty. By the time I finish whatever I'm doing either the place fills up or the parking lot suddenly sprouts ten cars parked around my car when there were none when I got there.

Give it up.

I am not special, but either I have really bad timing, or came in at the wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back