What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to do laundry soon. I wish I have washing machine and dryer in my apt. It is next door. I hate carrying laundry up three flights of stairs.

I'm planning to do laundry soon. I wish I have washing machine and dryer in my apt. It is next door. I hate carrying laundry up three flights of stairs.

Are you willing to spend some money as a one time thing? Unless you have a problem with permission from your landlord I have the answer to avoid this!

There are portable ones on the market where the washer hooks up to the sink the same way that a portable dishwasher does. Then the dryer plugs into a regular household outlet.

It has been a long time since I had one of these but I just checked by using Google and they are still on the market.

The model that both myself and a friend bought could later be hooked up like a full size unit if you later move to a place with the hookup available. What I did with the dryer was get a vent kit, take a scrap piece of paneling (any thin wood would work) cut to the width of one of the windows and put a hole in it the size of the vent kit, raise the window and stick the vent out the window just when using the dryer. This does not have to be done because of heat as they don't get tooooo hot but you don't have any lint to clean up by doing this.

Steaming cabbage and potatoes for dinner...along with baked pork chops and deviled eggs.....watching Lifetime at the same time too....Getting hungry!

Are you willing to spend some money as a one time thing? Unless you have a problem with permission from your landlord I have the answer to avoid this!

There are portable ones on the market where the washer hooks up to the sink the same way that a portable dishwasher does. Then the dryer plugs into a regular household outlet.

It has been a long time since I had one of these but I just checked by using Google and they are still on the market.

The model that both myself and a friend bought could later be hooked up like a full size unit if you later move to a place with the hookup available. What I did with the dryer was get a vent kit, take a scrap piece of paneling (any thin wood would work) cut to the width of one of the windows and put a hole in it the size of the vent kit, raise the window and stick the vent out the window just when using the dryer. This does not have to be done because of heat as they don't get tooooo hot but you don't have any lint to clean up by doing this.
Yes, I've seen those portable washer/dryers...feel they cost a little over $1,000.00...Feel you might have to ask the apartment manager if they are allowed or not, tho'.

I don't think my landlord permits that. I will ask my landlord. Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, I've seen those portable washer/dryers...feel they cost a little over $1,000.00...Feel you might have to ask the apartment manager if they are allowed or not, tho'.

You are high. What Google pulled up for normal ones was a bit over $600 for a set.

You are high. What Google pulled up for normal ones was a bit over $600 for a set.

Guessing it all depends upon the brand..my friend had one..but I don't remember the brand but do remember she said both were around $1,000.00...You can buy a full-size washer/dryer for that price too.

You just happen to show up at food places when it's time to eat. That's normal and nothing you can do about that unless you eat at weird times like 3 a.m.

That's probably true.

Looking at old pics saw my ex realized guys I dated need help lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuming over my injured toe, and wishing I'd paid better attention last Friday. I remember I said I likely severely sprained it, but I don't think that's the case-- pretty sure it's fractured. The way I landed after slipping makes sense that would be the case. It's not to the point that I can't walk on it (which I can, albeit carefully), but the pain isn't a top tier pain-- moderate, but still a nuisance.

Last edited:
Right now I am mystified as to why my house has terrible Internet except for one area, which is the living room, and also one of the coldest places in the house (I just realized the couch I'm sitting on was covering the vent to the furnace), and I am wondering why we don't have better reception anywhere else.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm just cooking my breakfast LOL on this cold winter day and watching all the birds and animals from my window. Its a wonder winter wonder land out there .

Bacon and eggs with toast maybe some pan cakes and coffee then on to the computer to see all my e-mails from friends.

So may things to do a new adventure every day.

Trainman\

What am I doing? Pondering if I should go food shopping or not. I was supposed to do that yesterday before the storm, but I conked out before I could do so, and now I'm paying the price. Should I or should I not?

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Pondering if I should drive to my work and get my lesson plan book and stuff so I can work from home tmw and Tuesday if this storm proves to be bad as they say.

Just finished lunch and need to clean up. Want to go to the library.

Whoa. I came here, and the quick reply box was gone. I'm like WTF? Thought my tablet was malfunctioning, but it turned out it was hiding, and I :dunno: how I did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back