What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both my daughters are 2nd degree black belts. Makes me feel a little better that they could possibly handle a bad situation.

I did learn to never walk up behind them and scare them. They turn around fast and ready to kick my butt.

Every since I got Dystonia I have not been able to work out. Dystonia gets worse the more you use your muscles. My muscles are so tight and hard in my right shoulder, neck, ribs that it has pulled my right shoulder 3-4 inches lower then my left and I can't lift my arm. I miss not being able to be physical.

Amber have you done kick boxing, or martial arts? I think you wold be amazing at it.

Only if you count taebo and kenpo videos lol no, I have thought about it. Balance is kind of crappy now. If I was going to pay fir any kind if classes it would be crossfit. I really want to get into that!

And that is a bummer Angel. I'm never bitching about winning the genetic lottery and going deaf again!! :D

There is always doing something like a certain Russian gymnast lady doing amazing things with an egg shaped apparatus and some weights. :wave:

You have some mighty powerful looking arms there, whoa... smiles...

Maybe because they're judgmental twats? maybe? :D

There's no real connection no matter how you may put a spin on this.

:ty: Captain Obvious. What is with you and taking everything so literally? Seriously duh dude. He's exaggerating, because I do do some lifting, and I'm a massage therapist, I'm surprisingly strong as hell. I have a couple pics posted in the lifestyle section in an exercise thread. My guns, they're not crazy big, but I might hurt you with that hot wheels truck.

This is what happens when you butt into someone's conversation when you don't know them, or what they're talking about. just heads up.

Was I taking things literally? Didn't you notice my sarcasm? :giggle:

Sorting through the button box to find one and mend a pair of MIL's pants. Then I have 3 pairs of pant for hubby to hem again.

family coming tomorrow trying to find energy and desire to clean up mess in house ,Dont feel well and each time i walk out of house i get mobbed by hosts of seagulls It only me no one else and i not smell of fish...sitting here trying to work out how get into town...everyone looks at me and it scares kids

Sorting through the button box to find one and mend a pair of MIL's pants. Then I have 3 pairs of pant for hubby to hem again.

Can you sew yoda's mouth shut and fingers together please? He talks to much on here ;)

Can you sew yoda's mouth shut and fingers together please? He talks to much on here ;)

Could say something witty to that, but I was taught to be respectful if possible.

Also, not sure I have the right kind of thread, cord or whatever for that.

Talked to the kiddos, my daughter hasn't watched much, but my son has watched up to the the final season so we're going to do a Breaking Bad marathon this weekend. :D so we can watch it together

Just finished watching the last season of Breaking Bad. Boy it is helluva good show! Great ending! I won't spoil it but it's excellent all the way through! What else is there after Breaking Bad which by far is one of the best shows I've ever seen?

I am eating a not very healthy lunch and totally not the diet the doctor told me to follow. Sausage, onions, peppers, and sauerkraut with good German mustard on a hoagie roll.

Just finished watching the last season of Breaking Bad. Boy it is helluva good show! Great ending! I won't spoil it but it's excellent all the way through! What else is there after Breaking Bad which by far is one of the best shows I've ever seen?

Supernatural!!! <3 <3

Getting ready to make my 30 minute drive to the other end of town to pick up my meds. I have no idea where this place is and my prescription better be ready as they said it would be earlier or I'm going to be furious.

Getting ready to make my 30 minute drive to the other end of town to pick up my meds. I have no idea where this place is and my prescription better be ready as they said it would be earlier or I'm going to be furious.

Why not call them first before making a drive of that length?

just finish cleaning house as son and family here tomorrow and with daughter/inlaws !!!!!

I called them earlier and it's a pain in the butt getting past the automated crap to speak to a real person.

I agree that is the case with most automated systems. But, I bet it didn't take a half hour.

I called them earlier and it's a pain in the butt getting past the automated crap to speak to a real person.

All you have to do is press zero and it should automatically connect you to a person.

Feeling thankful I didn't get myself into a financial hole by signing up for something I couldn't afford, cause Comcast had offered me Internet for $19.95 for one year, and I was ready to sign up, until they told me that particular bundle isn't an option for me, which forced me to drop the Internet part, and lose the $50 prepaid gift card that had been offered.

Sent from my ME172V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back