What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing my coffee and thinking of my chores for the day.

what are cheese heads

cheesehead.jpg

Making a late lunch. Haven't eaten in more than 16 hours, and I'm a tad hungry.

:lol:

I am on the reward system today. I pay a crippiling amount to keep my insurance plan and then I get to go ice skating.

Watching, "Pawn Stars."

Since some of you have been eating in sin, I'm dabbling on some cheesecake! :nana:

My friend threatened to destroy the thing I love to do the most-- ride a bicycle, and I wanna kick his nuts for thinking he can get away with that, but I'm gonna let the appropriate people handle that part, and cool off and be thankful he's not here, or I would've done it for certain.

I am killing time before son takes pup for the last walk of the night, then I am hitting the haystack!

My friend threatened to destroy the thing I love to do the most-- ride a bicycle, and I wanna kick his nuts for thinking he can get away with that, but I'm gonna let the appropriate people handle that part, and cool off and be thankful he's not here, or I would've done it for certain.

You have pretty shitty situations with "friends". Just because you know someone doesn't mean they're your friend.

And nut kicking? Really? You're 30 man c'mon.

I am sitting in the hot tub. My parents have been putting in a pool with a hot tub the last month or so. It's officially open.

Rethinking moving out lol maybe I'll live here. Here in the hot tub. I can't get out anyway the air is cold haha

I am sitting in the hot tub. My parents have been putting in a pool with a hot tub the last month or so. It's officially open.

Rethinking moving out lol maybe I'll live here. Here in the hot tub. I can't get out anyway the air is cold haha

Don't drop the phone in the hot tub! It'll be good to move out and gain some sense of independence. No one wants to live with their parents for the rest of their natural life.

Thanks for the advice *eyeroll* it's sooooo enlightening.

You know nothing Jon Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back