What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepping my Trek bicycle for travel today. Been a while since I last rode it.

just been to hospital having operation next week bone take out of hand.no bsl mob phone computer or anything...if anyone else had operation like this please post tell me details

reading and reading about coffee grinders, oh bloody hell so much to know about it aren't funny

Hubby is off for the next four days. Both have to get blood work done, then going out for a yummy breakfast. Going shopping later for things we need for our trip to Chicago.

Still packing. Labeling boxes. I don't mind it one bit.

Fun packing when you're moving to a brand new home. Good time to get organized too. How is the new house coming along?

I am gonna go make cookies in a bit! Not really a sweets person but cookies sounds really yummy at the moment!

Fun packing when you're moving to a brand new home. Good time to get organized too. How is the new house coming along?

It is nearly finished! I will post pics when it's all done. We are 3 weeks out from closing.

I am going to do dishes and laundry. Ugh!

I have to do laundry and my next door neighbor g/f came here and did her again so I could not do mine . The bitch does not even live here! I have to be careful going downstairs and some days my balance is better so I now I will have to risk going to the basement on a bad day.

I have to do laundry and my next door neighbor g/f came here and did her again so I could not do mine . The bitch does not even live here! I have to be careful going downstairs and some days my balance is better so I now I will have to risk going to the basement on a bad day.
The part that I have added the bold to makes me think you would be a good candidate for a portable washer and dryer even if there was not the problem with the neighbor's g/f.

I had a set many years ago and just Googled for them and they are still made.

My washer hooked to the sink like a portable dishwasher does. Just wheel it up when you are ready to wash if there is not room to leave it beside the sink.

They dryer, about the same size and also on wheels, ran on regular house current. It did not need to be vented from heat etc. But, rather that sweep up lint I had a piece of scrap paneling cut to the width of one window, got a vent kit and had a hole the size of that vent cut in the paneling. I then raised the screen that was on the window and stuck the paneling with the vent in it in the window just when I ran the dryer and blew the lint outside.

A friend also got a set. We both kept them when we moved into houses and could use a permanent type setup.

That sucks! Do you think she is willing to make a schedule with you?

Working on a couple of laptops. Getting them fixed up so they can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back