What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking my cappuccino and working (or supposed to be, anyway. :lol: ) it's MONDAY !!

I like Old Sacramento area... been to that Railroad Museum as it's just a block from the Amtrak station. Easier to walk around and not having to deal with traffic when I go there.

I've been to Capitol as well.

The Train Museum is in Old Sacramento, really fun place to visit. Lot's of cute shops, candy stores, good food and it's right on the river. They have horse drawn carriages that can take you around.

Folsom has a large mall of outlet stores. Beautiful scenery around the American River. Folsom lake is usually so beautiful, but it is extremely low right now.

This week these areas will be in the upper 80's-low 90's.

I hope you have an amazing time on your trip. You have been planning this for a long time.

Drinking my morning caffeine, caramel Latte

I am cooking dinner. Spaghetti with meat sauce.

Boy, do I have the undivided attention of my dogs! :P

I like Old Sacramento area... been to that Railroad Museum as it's just a block from the Amtrak station. Easier to walk around and not having to deal with traffic when I go there.

I've been to Capitol as well.

My daughter worked at the Capitol for a few years. Nice place to visit, rose gardens, artwork etc. Now though, the grass is all dead. They definitely could not keep watering their lush green lawns when the state is having water restrictions.

Old Sacramento, fun to rent bikes and ride down by the river. We also like to go at Christmas time and take a carriage ride.

The new arena is being built right by there, so they are getting a ton of new restaurants.

I am cooking dinner. Spaghetti with meat sauce.

Boy, do I have the undivided attention of my dogs! :P

Marty come running as soon as he realize I am cooking spaghetti ,
dogs love spaghetti . My well trained hearing dog Finlay could not control himself and would try to eat my spaghetti if I turned my back. LOL!

It's Monday?
I'm sniffing something in a bottle.

Water. The air in the train is obviously dry. Can't wait till I get to The desert. :o
Need to remember to put nose spray on my packing list for future train trips. Wish I had remembered to go to the CVS by Union Station during my layover. Maybe I'll text my daughter & ask her to remind me when we go out & about Thursday.
Also trying to stay awake so I can go into the Kansas City Union Station during a crew change ?and fueling?
I hear it's really nice looking inside. I'm very tired from "sleeping" in coach last night.

It's Monday?
I'm sniffing something in a bottle.

Water. The air in the train is obviously dry. Can't wait till I get to The desert. :o
Need to remember to put nose spray on my packing list for future train trips. Wish I had remembered to go to the CVS by Union Station during my layover. Maybe I'll text my daughter & ask her to remind me when we go out & about Thursday.
Also trying to stay awake so I can go into the Kansas City Union Station during a crew change ?and fueling?
I hear it's really nice looking inside. I'm very tired from "sleeping" in coach last night.

LoveBlue, there is a CVS right next to Chicago Union Station. It's on Canal and Adams, just directly across the street from the main entrance.

LoveBlue, there is a CVS right next to Chicago Union Station. It's on Canal and Adams, just directly across the street from the main entrance.

Yes, I know. That was the one I wished I had gone to. Too late now as I'm on the Southwest Chief in Missouri. May have time in LA before boarding the Coast Starlight. If not, then I get it in the Bay Area for the trip home.

Yes, I know. That was the one I wished I had gone to. Too late now as I'm on the Southwest Chief in Missouri. May have time in LA before boarding the Coast Starlight. If not, then I get it in the Bay Area for the trip home.

Ah, okay. I gotcha now.

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1412690914.320975.jpg
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1412690934.257487.jpg
Slowly moving through Kansas or maybe Colorado (near the border). Slow orders (go slow) due to signal issues.

Lubercating my bicycle chains. Gotta make sure they're running smoothly.

Feeling happy. It's one of those days I'm not feeling all anxious so it's a good day.

Waiting for my instructor to reply to my questions about the PHP program that I'm working on. I'm about to go nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back