What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awake a little earlier than I'd like. Ah, the excitement of going on a trip.

Hope you have a wonderful trip. I know you have been so excited for months. What will you be doing in Sacramento, that is next Saturday you will be here, right?

Not sure. We take the train from Emeryville then eat lunch then some will take the light rail to Folsom. Some will do the train museum, some will do the museum's Halloween train, some may just wander around. I'll probably decide once I'm there. I most likely will not do the light rail.

Not sure. We take the train from Emeryville then eat lunch then some will take the light rail to Folsom. Some will do the train museum, some will do the museum's Halloween train, some may just wander around. I'll probably decide once I'm there. I most likely will not do the light rail.

I love California , have a great time.

Getting ready to take photos of my neighborhood, now that it's warm enough to do so.

Just got back from another walk to get more cappuccino. I'm grateful it's only a block and half. The guys are still working on the car so it's not driveable yet. It's 48 out so not bad at all.

Watching the AZ Cardinals and the O's. Flipping channels back and forth btw both games.

Ordering soup from Amazon.

I lead an exciting life. :)

Waiting for my take out order

I just arrived home, after 4+ hours on the road. I also stopped by my local Target, to see about additional security for my two bicycles outside. Also stopped at a local place, and it's a neat place. They serve their own ice cream there, including choclate and vanilla together.

Between "naps" in coach. Currently do not have a seat mate so I'm taking up two seats. When we get to the station in a few minutes I'll sit up so the seat will be available. I will have roomettes on all the other trains and will sleep much better.

looking at my garden and wondering who going clean cat shit up,bet it me

Riding a bus as part of my great train adventure thanks to the freight RR taking on more trains than it can handle. I understand shippers are just as mad as passengers due to late delivery of their products.

Hoping to fall back to sleep. I have only slept two hours and definitely need more.

The Train Museum is in Old Sacramento, really fun place to visit. Lot's of cute shops, candy stores, good food and it's right on the river. They have horse drawn carriages that can take you around.

Folsom has a large mall of outlet stores. Beautiful scenery around the American River. Folsom lake is usually so beautiful, but it is extremely low right now.

This week these areas will be in the upper 80's-low 90's.

I hope you have an amazing time on your trip. You have been planning this for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back